DISE (DIYguru Internship for Students of Engineering)
Application Deadline: March 31st
DIYguru is one of the participating societies in the Make In India Program and sponsors one intern each summer to spend nine weeks in Delhi, India to learn about the public policy process including how government officials make decisions on complex technological issues and how engineers can contribute to legislative and regulatory public policy decisions. The program is ranked as one of the best Internship opportunities in India. The program seeks applications from outstanding engineering students who display evidence of leadership skills and have a keen interest in public policy.
- Applicants must be juniors, seniors, or entering their final year of undergraduate studies in engineering (or computer science).
- Applicants may also be engineering graduates who are beginning their Masters level of study in a technology policy-related degree.
- Minority students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens or legal permanent residents of the India.
- Application Deadline: March 31st
For other internship and entry level job openings, visit the DIYguru Career Center and search for jobs, upload your resume, receive email alerts, and access career tips to help you get ahead in the mobility industry.