Engineer – Certification & Homologation
Company: ADVANTEK FUEL SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED ( Automobile based on CNG)-Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Package: ₹3,00,000 – ₹5,00,000 a year
Education B.E / B. Tech Automobile( 3 – 5) yrs Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Well conversant with Homologation process for domestic and selected domestic markets.
2. Complete planning of vehicle certification activities for all export vehicles with respect to Components, systems & whole electric two wheeler for domestic and allocated export regions.
3. Good knowledge of batteries, motor, controller etc.
4. Coordination with internal teams to obtain the certification approvals within timelines.
5. Developing necessary contacts for regular exchange of regulatory information.
6. Preparation, upkeep of legislative updates necessary for domestic and export homologation & other compliances.
7. Preparation and updation of SOP for domestic and international homologation process.
8. Ensures timely distribution of all respective legal technical documents for compliances.
9. Study various engineering changes, impact analysis, budgeting & planning of testing & homologation.
10. Prepares regular reporting to superiors. Adhere to departmental process and guidelines. Upkeep of
all documentation, report & certificates in soft form and in physical form.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. High team work capabilities. Able to share new ideas and provide technical solutions.
2. Minimum of 2 years experience in automotive developing projects, experiences in different automotive companies will be highly valued.
3. High analytical and creative skills.
4. All round experience with the ability to react quickly and efficiently.
5. Confident, with the ability to convince through technical arguments.
6. Good communication skills (able to explain technical information and requirements).
7. Strong customer and service orientation, with high level of initiative and proactive approach.
8. Experience in electric vehicles will be an added advantage
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹500,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- 5 years: 2 years (Preferred)
- work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
ELECTRIC MOBILITY ASSOCIATE
Data Analysis & Technical Research New Delhi, India
In this role, you will coordinate and lead research projects, stakeholder outreach, and on-the-ground support on several topics within electric mobility. Your work will include coordinating teams in multiple geographies, as well as supporting the overall program’s objective of helping transform how cities are built, managed, and used, to make them compact, connected, coordinated, and resilient.
You will serve as the Electric Mobility team’s lead on electrification projects that relate to all aspects of traditional sustainable mobility objectives (which is encapsulated in WRI’s “Avoid-Shift-Improve” model). You will develop and better define this area of practice and generally serve as the point person for this topic on WRI’s Electric Mobility team. You will work closely with the Urban Mobility team at WRI and other relevant staff to help bridge internal and external discrepancies regarding the role of electric vehicles in sustainable transportation goals.
You will assist provide research, data analysis, modeling, and outreach support. Of particular importance, you will provide project management and be responsible for serving as project leads, managing junior staff, and helping in fundraising efforts. Your area of focus will center on understanding and promoting the nexus between electric mobility and traditional sustainable mobility (including how electric mobility can promote land-use policies, modal shift, active transportation, and road safety).
This position is remote due to Covid-19, but you will be based at our WRI’s office in New Delhi, India once restrictions have lifted.
Main areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Coordinating on all projects and research related to all aspects of the “avoid-shift-improve” framework
- Managing junior staff in both official and unofficial capacities
- Liaising with WRI Ross Center international offices (especially India, China, Brazil, Mexico, and Turkey) to ensure project coordination
- Coordinating with subgrantees and local partners (especially in Vietnam)
Research and Knowledge
- Leading, participating, and/or coordinating all research related to the application of electric mobility to the “avoid-shift-improve” framework
- Conducting environmental and financial data collection, verification and visualization, and qualitative and quantitative analysis using modeling and visualization software
- Authoring written and graphic content for publications, reports, papers, and presentations
- Reviewing knowledge products written by external authors (i.e. not part of the Electric Mobility team)
- Leading and contributing to the production of blogs, reports, and other informational content
- Participating in monthly team research activities on a variety of topics
- Creating content from proposals and concept notes, including deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Contributing to fundraising efforts
- Attending various external functions and events, as relevant, to serve as a representative of WRI’s Electric Mobility team
- Representing the Electric Mobility team in WRI meetings
- Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences, and other dissemination activities
- Master’s degree in urban/city planning, land-use planning, transportation studies, or a related field (or BA and 2 additional years of experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant, full-time work experience
- Experience promoting or advancing electric vehicles
- Experience leading and writing research papers for academic journals or major conferences and applying qualitative and/or quantitative analysis to research pieces
- Previous work experience and enthusiasm regarding electric mobility, public transport, urban service finance, energy and climate modeling, urban transit technical and policy analysis, or sustainability issues in developing countries
- Demonstrated ability to work well in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, and independent thinker
- Fluency and excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English
- Fluency or near-fluency in a second language (especially Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, or Portuguese)
- Project management experience, especially on international projects with budgets over 100,000 USD
- Experience planning, running, and moderating workshops of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds in the transportation field
- Demonstrated extracurricular interest in electric vehicle planning or sustainable transportation planning data.
The decisions that national leaders, local officials, developers, and planners make today will determine how billions of people in urban centers will thrive over the next century. Already, half the global population resides in cities. That figure is set to increase to 70 percent by 2050.
Traditional models of city development can lock us into congestion, sprawl, and inefficient resource use. However, compact, connected, and efficient growth can help ensure more competitive cities, and provide a better quality of life for citizens. WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities (WRI Ross Center) works to ensure cities drive economic opportunity while sustaining natural resources. We use technical expertise, cutting-edge research, and on-the-ground partnerships to design solutions that enable sustainable city growth.
Our analysis and tools allow cities to effectively manage their natural resources and reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. Working across our network, we develop and support the implementation of research-based solutions in sustainable mobility, urban development, as well as urban efficiency & climate that reduce pollution, improve health, and create safe, accessible public spaces for all people to thrive.
WRI Ross Center builds on WRI’s global and local experience in urban planning and mobility, and uses proven solutions and action-oriented tools to increase building and energy efficiency, manage water risk, encourage effective governance and make the fast-growing urban environment more resilient to new challenges. Aiming to influence 200 cities with unique research and tools, WRI Ross Center focuses on a deep cross-sector approach in selected megacities on two continents, and targeted assistance to additional 50 urban areas, bringing economic, environmental and social benefits to people in cities around the globe.
World Resources Institute (WRI) is an independent, nonprofit global research organization that turns big ideas into action at the nexus of environment, economic opportunity and human well-being. We are working to address seven critical challenges that the world must overcome this decade in order to secure a sustainable future for people and the planet: climate change, energy, food, forests, water, sustainable cities, and the ocean.
We are passionate. We value our diversity of interests, skills and backgrounds. We have a flexible work environment. And we share a common goal to catalyze change that will improve the lives of people. Our shared ideals are at the core of our approach. They include: integrity, innovation, urgency, independence and respect.
The foundation of our work is delivering high-quality research, data, maps and analysis to solve the world’s greatest environment and international development challenges, and improve people’s lives. We work with leaders in government, business and civil society to drive ambitious action and create change on the ground. Equally important, we bring together partners to develop breakthrough ideas and scale-up solutions for far-reaching, enduring impact.
We have been growing rapidly: our staff has doubled in size over the past 5 years and our operating budget is now $150 million. Founded in 1982, WRI has a global staff of 1,000+ people with work spanning 60 countries. We have offices in Africa, Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico and the United States as well as a growing presence in other countries and regions.
WRI is committed to advancing gender and social equity for human well-being in our mission and applies this principle to our organizational and programmatic practices.
The World Resources Institute (http://www.wri.org) is an environmental and development research and policy organization that creates solutions to protect the Earth and improve people’s lives. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, it is WRI’s policy to recruit, hire, and provide opportunities for advancement in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, protected veteran status, or disability. WRI’s global agenda requires a staff that is diverse – with respect to race, gender, cultural, and international background. Diverse perspectives and experience enhance the way WRI selects and approaches issues, as well as the creativity and applicability of WRI’s policy research and analysis.
Senior Engineer – Lithium-ion Battery
Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1989 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
As a part of our continued expansion, Targray requires the services of a Senior Engineer – Lithium-ion Battery, to join our Battery Team based at our India Office Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Stay current on all global developments with Li Ion Battery (Solid State, Li Su…) materials, cells, modules, next Gen materials
- Join technical associations, attend industry conferences, trade shows
- Advise Battery Sales Team on technical matters regarding customer accounts
- Actively participate in Sales process when required
- Accompany Sales team members in Canada, Europe and India when required during customer phone calls, online meetings, possibly site visits
- Work closely with material and cell / module suppliers, meet with suppliers when required, travel would be required
- Suggest new business development ventures where our company can add value
- Assist Marketing with web site Battery content
- An Engineering Degree and background, experience, knowledge of Lithium Ion Batteries is most important
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- The candidate should have experience in working with battery materials
- Needs to have an understanding of Batteries, in particular Li-ion cells, packs
- Knowledge and understanding of all major Li-ion cell chemistry
- Understanding of the Sales Qualification process for new materials
- Interpersonal skills, to accompany Sales Team in Customer visits
- Communicate with material manufacturers, manage specifications
- Knowledge of Electric Vehicle Battery, 2 wheeler, etc
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization
- Beautiful, spacious and modern workplace environment
- Flexible work arrangement policy
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Gym Benefits
- Corporate Team Fun Activities
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit https://www.targray.com/
Mechanical Engineer / Core
Visteon Corporation -Bengaluru, Karnataka
Be a Part of the Technology Revolution
There has never been a more exciting time to be part of an automotive technology company like Visteon. No industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.
Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution. Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider solely focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.
- University degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in field of Mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge in Electronic products development
- Knowledge in Plastic parts design, Die casting, and Decoration technologies
- Computer literacy on CATIA V5.
- Because Visteon operates internationally, very good English is important for the position
Scope of responsibilities:
- 3D models design – parts and assemblies (CAD Tool – CATIA V5)
- 2D drawings preparation (CAD Tool – CATIA V5)
- Tolerance stack-up & GD&T
- Customer and supplier communication
More Good Reasons to Work for Visteon Focusing on the Future
Our company strategy focuses on leading the evolution of automotive digital cockpits and safety solutions. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.
Working at Visteon is a journey in which our employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. Join us and help change the world and how we interact with our vehicles. Visteon is where the best technical talent creates the future. Learn more about our culture here.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Visteon offers competitive salaries and benefits and an environment that encourages employees to achieve their career goals.
Visteon is the only global automotive technology company solely focused on designing, engineering and manufacturing innovative cockpit electronics and connected car solutions – the fastest-growing segment in the industry. Our technologies create a more enjoyable, safe and connected driving experience.
Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, United States, Visteon employs about 11,000 diverse people at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of approximately $3 billion in 2019. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
For more information about our company, technologies and products, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. You can also follow our careers-focused channels on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with our latest job postings and the great work our employees are doing.
Trucks and Buses -Senior Engineer – Electric Drivetrain – Data Analysis
Daimler -Bengaluru, Karnataka
Trucks and Buses -Senior Engineer – Electric Drivetrain – Data Analysis
- Data Analysis for electric truck and bus fleet vehicles
- Generate periodic reports on identified aspects of performance and issues of the fleet vehicles
- Analyze different performance aspects of electric trucks & buses and provide insights
- Develop scripts and framework for predicting failures
- Collaborate with controls team in root causing issues
- Interact with after sales team to understand field issues
- Interact with global teams on insights of data analysis and root cause analysis of issues
Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical, Automobile
Experience: 2-5 Years experience in automotive domain
- Working experience in automobile powertrain controls systems
- Good Knowledge on electric powertrain controls and their features
- Good knowledge of Python and Matlab/Simulink
- Basics knowledge of data analysis
Nice to Have:
- Working experience of automobile data analysis
- Working experience of Predictive Controls
- Good Team Player
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving Skills
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India, Embassy Crest ‘Embassy Crest’ Plot No 5, EPIP Zone, Phase 1, 560 066
Intern Electric Vehicles
WRI India-New Delhi, Delhi
What is WRI?
WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
We are inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization. Currently over 150 researchers are working with WRI India in our offices at Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Program Overview for Sustainable Cities and Transport
At WRI India Ross Center we focus on 10 integrated solutions to urban challenges. Through applied research, tools, hands-on advice, and by tapping our network of global experts, we accelerate transformative urban initiatives that have the power to change Indian cities into thriving, equitable and low-carbon places that are good for people and the planet.
Working at WRI India Ross Center offers you the unique opportunity to learn and grow as you collaborate with a diverse set of change agents across Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. As India’s biggest urban focused think and do tank, we seek thoughtful, enterprise-minded and sensitive individuals who can help us support this transformation and make a positive difference to citizens’ everyday lives.
WRI India is looking for an intern to work with WRI India`s Electric Vehicle (EV) team in Delhi. This individual will primarily perform research activities on EV related projects. The successful candidate will work closely with his/her supervisor.
Topic: Projects related to the Electric Vehicles, and Charging Infrastructure development in India.
The primary role entails:
- Assist and / or carry out research in identified area of work including development of publication plan, research report, technical papers etc
- Coordinate / follow-up with internal and external reviewers for developing knowledge products
- Support efforts to communicate about the E-mobility work at WRI India including analytical content to non-technical audiences, media, and other stakeholders
- Support in organizing events, workshop, webinars etc
- Identify research gaps, cultivate ideas and author or co-author knowledge products (e.g., reports, briefs, data-products)
- Provide research related support to other team members in E-mobility team.
- Collaborate and work with to advance publications.
- Master’s degree in Transport Engineering, Electrical / Electronics & Communication Engineering, Environmental engineering, Renewable Energy or related area.
- Experience working in any of the following:
- Systematic Literature Review abilities
- Clear ways of communicating research ideas and should have prior publication experience.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from various primary and secondary sources.
- Stay updated on policy, political and social developments through regular news scan and analysis especially in the transport and environment sector.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Should have a basic understanding of transport and environment sectors, with a special emphasis to electric mobility.
- Should be versatile in relevant software such as MS Office, Excel, etc
- Should have professional presentation skills.
- Should know how to monitor performance analytics.
- Should be able to translate complex information into simple and snackable form for social media.
- Pre-existing and strong knowledge of electric vehicle sector.
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, technical curiosity, and willingness to learn.
Location: The position is based in New Delhi, India.
Duration: 3 Months can be extendable based on performance.
Only Qualified applicants should apply online athttps://jobs.jobvite.com/wri/jobs. All applications must be submitted online through this career portal in order to be formally considered.
List of Documents to be attached:
- Cover Letter/ Resume/ Writing Sample/ Reports/
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose. Finalized candidate will be required to take a writing/analytical test.
We believe in equal employment, it is our policy to recruit, and provide opportunities for advancement in all job classifications without regard to caste, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual preference, parental status, or disability.
Learn more about our organization at www.wri.org.
Senior Engineer- ASW
Great Wall India R & D-Bengaluru, Karnataka
Package: ₹8,00,000 a year
· 2 – 4 years of experience
· Model Based Software development for Automotive applications with Matlab/Targetlink/ASCET etc
· Experience in developing applications from software requirement specifications
· Experienced in Production Code Generation with Targetlink/Embedded Coder etc
· Software development experience with Hybrid Electric Vehicle / Electric Vehicle /Battery Management System /Transmission domain preferred
· Experience in developing High Level Design based on Software Requirements
· Excellent programming skills (C-language is mandatory)
· MIL/SIL experience with tools such as MTest/Simulink
· Testing and validation experience in open loop test bench
· Good knowledge of embedded system, RTOS, CAN etc
· Knowledge and experience with model development guidelines ( such as MAAB) and experience guideline checker tools ( MXAM)
· Autosar experience
· Good Communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹800,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Matlab/Targetlink/ASCET : 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Asst/Dy Manager : Product Planning
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd -Gurgaon, Haryana
Educational Qualification :
B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical / Electrical/Electronic Engineering
MBA in Marketing/Finance/Strategy/International Business
60% marks throughout educational qualification
Job Role & Responsibilities :
Preparation of New Product Proposals (New opportunity identification across segments) & presentation to senior management – New product proposal preparation will involve in depth understanding of Economic environment, Regulatory Environment, Competition, Customer, Company current and future situation.
Market Sales Trend and Technology Trend Study – Current and Future Market Study [Related and Cross Industry trend application]
Collaboration with overseas product team for new proposal conceptualization & feature/specification finalization.
Planning and execution of Market Research for existing & new product/ technology /segment to incorporate customer feedback in new products.
Scenario Planning & Business case preparation on various new product and powertrain possibilities. Project execution of advance technology projects like hybrid / Electric vehicles
Management Information reporting / Analysis of newly launched & refreshed products.
Tracking current and future competition product and Market Intelligence related activities and preparing reports for management.
Competency Requirements :
Good Presentation skill & In depth knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Good knowledge of vehicle & Automotive Industry i.e. SIAM Classification, Tax Structure, Regulatory environment
Prior experience in Product planning. Understanding of Indian Consumers
Knowledge of New Technology (like xEV), New Feature, New Powertrain etc.
1. Excellent analytical capability
2. Should be able to work in large teams and dedication for timely completion of projects
3. Should be open to posting anywhere for the job requirement
4. Should be open to travel to other cities for Business visits
Power Electronics Technical Specialist (Electric Vehicle)
Company: Jaguar Land Rover
Innovative. Trusted. Pioneering. These three qualities have always summed up Jaguar Land Rover. They have been encapsulated within the performance, luxury and excellence of all our products. They are what every person working for us lives and breathes. From creating intelligent hybrids to building driverless vehicles, evolving existing technologies to discovering new energy storage, our ambition for the future of our vehicles and the industry beyond is endless.
Brief Description about the role:
The position of Product Manager (Electric Mobility) will manage a newly created team of about 25 members to engineer Power Electronics, Electric Drives & Controls for hybrid and electric vehicles. 21 of this team are freshly recruited IIT graduates (14 from Electrical/Electronics and 7 from Mechanical Engineering) as part of JLR graduate program. The Product Manager should have experience in hardware, software and systems in an optimal manner to lead the team that has diverse focus areas.
The team will work closely with the Electric propulsion team based in the UK
Power Electronics, Electric Drives & Controls is are the key discipline areas in the development of hybrid and electric vehicles. Members of this Team will engage in the design and development of HV Architecture components for our Hybrids and EVs, namely:
• Traction eMachine and Inverter (the ‘eDRIVE’)
• eDRIVE Controls development
• Electrification Electronics (incl. Vehicle Chargers, DCDC converters and Battery Management Systems)
The aim of JLR graduate program for engineers to develop a broad exposure as well as depth in Power Engineering (Power Electronics, eMachines and Controls) through innovative projects, intense technical & leadership trainings and mentorships. The team will engineer vehicle components such as the eMachine control unit and battery management system.
The product Manager focus on a diverse set of goals and perform a wide variety of tasks. You will spend time defining strategy for software development, integration and testing including developing corresponding infrastructure. You will spend time consulting on how to improve overall engineering quality in the vehicle. The product manager is expected to have in-depth knowledge of system and system integrations across various ECUs in the car. You are expected to drive JLR and partner teams for overall software development process. A product manager is expected to be able to affect change across the engineering development community within a domain and across other domains as well. The product manager must drive quality across all disciplines, providing guidance, feedback, and suggestions to improve quality practices across an entire software engineering team.
The goal of the product manager is both short- and long-term. While, in short-term you may be focused on a specific problem or improvement, the long-term goal for is to improve the organization software development, testing and system integration process.
This role demands dynamic individual who can adapt to constantly changing environment, executing and working in time constrained embedded automotive software intensive programs. Working closely with numerous cross functional teams, partners and supplier groups is key. You are expected to know latest development, test and system integration technologies, tools and trends – especially in terms of new technologies and automation.
Key Performance Indicators
• Willingness and ability to learn
• Work seamless in teams within and outside JLR (e.g., Hardware Partners, Suppliers, Universities)
• Ability to work independently
• Communication skills
• Work discipline
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Lead the design activity of High Voltage components including
eMachines & Inverters
Chargers & DCDC Converters
Battery Management Electronics
• Test case development for coverage and functional testing of automotive applications
• Work with a multi-disciplinary engineering development team that includes application engineering, controls engineering, mechanical design, control hardware design, and test / validation in an Agile fashion
• The candidate should have the willingness to travel within India and overseas if required for training /competency building /Product testing/Problem solving
• Keep informed on emerging new technologies to advance our architecture/technologies to support current and forward model vehicle programs
• Collaborate with cross-discipline teams to design, develop and test power electronics & eDrives
• Design and execute test cases for unit, function, subsystem testing and acceptance testing
• Benchmark and optimize the performance of new and existing units
• Adhere to department’s quality targets and participate in best practice discussions
Other responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Provides Managerial and Technical Leadership and Strategic Direction to the software Organization
• Complement the effort of the local management in India to drive and extract the values from offshore engineering operations
• Is responsible for product development including software and system integration and test Strategy formulation
• Develop effective Test Strategy and Architecture per organizational needs
• Formulate System Integration strategy and processes
• Is the foremost Authority and is responsible for the overall Quality of deliverables across all parameters, both functional and non-functional including performance, security, usability, etc.
• Is expected to pro-actively analyse current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements. Also, define processes as needed
• Formulate and implement the strategy for using engineering data acquired from rigs/vehicles using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques
• Has wide-reaching scope, impact and influence extending beyond the confines of the role and spans across the entire product organization.