Role: Research Assistant
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating a curriculum based on the best knowledge in the field of Battery, BMS & Motor Controller
2. Creating and maintaining technical documentation for eBAJA & Formula Bharat.
3. Leading online discussions of the course material via forums and webchat.
5. Evaluating student papers, projects, tests, and other assessments
6. Maintaining records on student progress/grades
7. Assign homework, special projects, and reading assignments to students.
8. Encourage student participation and lead student discussions to keep them active and engaged in learning.
9. Provide feedback to students and assign grades to their coursework.
Relevant CAD and CAE Skills
Communication & writing skills and analytical aptitude
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Preference in given to BAJA and FS participants.
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 8th Jun’20 and 13th Jul’20
3. are available for a duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Stipend: 10,000 INR Monthly
Question 1: Why should you be hired for this role?
Question 2: Have you worked for any BAJA or formula Student competition ( National/ International)? If yes. Please share your role and responsibilities within your SAE collegiate team.
Question 3: Have you worked as a research intern before? Please share what were your responsibilities and contributions.
If you fulfill these criteria, Email us your CV with subject line – ” Internship : Research & Development” to email@example.com