Aeromodelling generally involves small sized flying objects like Radio Controlled Aircraft (RC Aircraft), Gliders, Ornithopters, Boomerangs and Paper Planes. Although Aeromodelling looks like a lot of Aerospace/ Aeronautical engineering topic, it involves a lot of interdisciplinary concepts from various streams of engineering – primarily Aerospace/ Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical and Computer Science. Aeromodelling gives a good understanding of the roles each of these engineering skills play in real aircraft industry and provides enormous opportunities to develop innovative thinking and implementation.
Ever wondered how it feels to design your own aircraft and see it soar into the sky? Then Take a Break and come to Aviotron Automations RC Aircraft Workshop.
This course gives you an opportunity to understand the theory behind the functioning of aircraft and aircraft design. It makes you innovate by coming up with your own design of an RC aircraft and fabricate it from scratch. An interactive lecture session and design session helps you design your own aircraft.
- Design,Build & Test your first RC Aircraft
- Learn all the introductory concept of aeronautical engineering through Aeromodelling.
- Introduction to design Algorithm of an aircraft
- Hand-on experience on the electronics and electrical instrumentation of the RC aircraft.
- Introductory Lecture on Aeromodelling
- Interactive Design Session
- Fabrication Session
- Testing Session – all Aircraft build by participants are flown by experts flyers
- Certification distribution
- Basic of Flight & Aeronautics
- Different Systems in an aircraft
- Stability & control of an Aircraft
- Instrumentation in RC Aircraft.
Our Course Benefits
- Acquaint yourself with practical knowledge.
- Workshop taken by Exceptionally Qualified and Professional Trainers actively involved in Research & Development.
- Learn your Area of Interest directly from Industry Experts.
- Scales up your CV/ Resume in Technical while boosting your Logical Abilities.
- Brings Confidence in you for Technical rounds of Interview.
- Lifetime assistance on any of your projects.