Get access to the most comprehensive, open architecture CAE simulation platform in the industry, which offers the best technologies to design and optimize high performance, weight efficient and innovative products.
By integrating Altair products as part of your studies you will develop the confidence and acquire the skills to design innovative solutions to complex engineering problems.
DIYguru has recently signed an MOU with Altair to provide it’s software package to DIYguru enrolled students. To get the details, please contact DIYguru team.
> Free License: https://altairuniversity.com/
> Get Login access to Free Learning and Certification courses: https://certification.
> Free eBooks: https://altairuniversity.com/
> Industry Outreach Initiative: Ecosystem what we have created to help the student community – Altair IOR. We will send invite email only to certified students.
> Open Source Drive: Altair Compose and Activate Personal edition Made Free! (Equivalent to Matlab & Simulink)
|Learn CAE Fundamentals|
|Learn Conceptual Design, 3D Design and Rendering|
|Learn Modeling and Visualisation|
|Learn Manufacturing Simulation|
|Learn Electromagnetic Analysis|
|Learn Model Based Development|
|Learn Design Exploration, Study and Optimization with HyperStudy|
No Reviews found for this course.
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics