The Global Data Analytics Market has witnessed strong, continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to continue this same path. With the help of data analytics, organizations can now leverage data to extract valuable insights, which are used to create actionable decisions. In the past few years, data analytics has been broadly used to empower organizations to make the most profitable business choices. A recent market study shows that the Data Analytics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.08% from 2020 to 2023, which would equate to $77.6 billion. In 2019, the global analytics market was $49 billion worldwide, which is more than double the value four years ago.
Source: Market Reports
This program is the fifth step of the nano degree program on ‘Specialization in Data Analytics with PYTHON‘. With the ideal revision of the PYTHON concepts essential for data analytics, students will start working for numerical computing in PYTHON. One of the most important libraries to be able to understand data is the library Numpy, short for Numerical PYTHON. Understanding data in the form of arrays and accessing them and manipulating them will give students the necessary foundation to work with datasets. Numpy provides the expertise to understand the array-oriented semantics (pandas).
What are the learning outcomes?
- Understand and revise the necessary concepts of PYTHON structures essential for data analytics.
- Work with the concepts of tuple, list, dict and set over the jupyter platform.
- Manage errors and work with functions.
- Work with file systems to import and read files.
- Understand and work with array objects: Numpy.
- Perform essential functionalities over the array types.
- Perform programming methodologies over the array data types.
- Make the transition from Numpy to pandas library to analyse data.
- Work with series and data frame.
- Perform necessary operations over the data, using pandas and Numpy library function and perform data analytics!
What will you learn?
The full course is divided into modules, with each module targeting some essential set of aspects.
- PYTHON Data Structures
- dict and set
- Namespace and scope
- Lambda Functions
- Files System and types
- PYTHON Data Structures
- Array object
- Creating arrays
- Arithmetic operations
- Indexing and types
- Essential operations
- Axis swap
- Unique sets
- Element wise
- Programming with arrays
- Common mathematical functions
- Algebra system with array manipulation
Module 3: Let’s make things as we want!
- Data frame
- Indexing and rearranging
- Deleting data values
- Filtering datasets
- Selecting and slicing with pandas
- Interchangeability of series and data frames
- Applying user-defined functions
- Managing duplicates
- Additional functions
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select “(NP2001S5): Data Analytics Basic: Numpy and Introduction to Pandas“.
- Select “Take the Course“.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and gear up on skilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry.
- A student should have a compatible computer for PYTHON, Pandas and Numpy software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Data Analytics Basic: Numpy and Introduction to Pandas’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Data Analytics Basic: Numpy and Introduction to Pandas’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
OUR Alumni, OUR Pride
No Reviews found for this course.