The Global Data Analytics Market has witnessed strong, continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to continue this same path. With the help of data analytics, organizations can now leverage data to extract valuable insights, which are used to create actionable decisions. In the past few years, data analytics has been broadly used to empower organizations to make the most profitable business choices. A recent market study shows that the Data Analytics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.08% from 2020 to 2023, which would equate to $77.6 billion. In 2019, the global analytics market was $49 billion worldwide, which is more than double the value four years ago.
Source: Market Reports
This program is the sixth step of the nano degree program on ‘Specialization in Data Analytics with PYTHON‘. In this course, students will carry forward the prior experience in the domain of pandas and will work more extensively to analyse datasets. Students will learn to load and store datasets, preparing datasets and transforming data accordingly. This will make students to dive into the heart of data analytics! Where students will actually work in the way, a professional data analyst would perform to analyse datasets.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Read and store datasets efficiently.
- Work and manage different file formats.
- Manage missing values within their datasets.
- Filter and fill the irrelevant data values within their data.
- Map the data vales efficiently.
- Manage the duplicity and modify the data values as per their needs.
- Work with string methods over data sets and understand the concept of vectorised functions.
- Perform ideal transformation over their datasets.
- Perform and work with hierarchical indexing and perform level-wise operations.
- Organize their datasets accordingly.
- Join and merge data sets and perform index wise operations.
- Concatenate and reshape data values.
- Perform efficient aggregation and grouping techniques.
- Understand and implement ‘apply technique’
What will you learn?
The full course is divided into modules, with each module targeting some essential set of aspects.
Module 1: Loading stuff.
- Reading and Writing Data
- Reading files in pieces
- Working with different formats
- Excel files
Module 2: Preparing data in the way you want!
- Missing data
- Filtering and filling
- Replacing and renaming
- Managing duplicates
- Modifying indexes and data values
- Working with strings
- Understanding vectorised functions
- String methods
Module 3: The transformation!
- Indexing: Hierarchical
- Managing and organizing
- Level by operations
- Joining and merging
- Indexed based operations
- Dataset reshaping
- Understanding pivoting
Module 4: Making things as a unit. Grouping!
- Understanding grouping
- Group-wise operations
- Types of grouping operations
- Understanding ‘apply’ technique
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select “(NP2001S6): Data Analytics Intermediate“.
- Select “Take the Course“.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and gear up on skilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Students are expected to have a basic understanding of PYTHON programming language
- Students are assumed to have knowledge of loops and PYTHON coding style
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry.
- A student should have a compatible computer for PYTHON software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Data Analytics Intermediate’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Data Analytics Intermediate’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
OUR Alumni, OUR Pride
No Reviews found for this course.