Earth and space exploration majors are learning about our planet, solar system and universe by combining science, engineering and education. Our students are building space-flight hardware; making astronomical observations; discovering new microbes; exploring volcanoes, oceans and glaciers; investigating earth-climate interactions; and setting the stage for a new era of exploration.
The online course in earth and space exploration offers students an integrated education across earth sciences, planetary sciences, astrophysics and engineering. The degree program incorporates a learning community that includes science and engineering students, a yearlong collaborative capstone senior exploration project and strong quantitative preparation.
This strong foundation in geosciences, astrophysics and exploration engineering will prepare students for key roles in:
- earth resources and exploration
- environmental and geologic engineering
- space research and industry
- water and environmental use policy
The earth and space exploration major addresses critical future shortfalls in the national and regional training of the next generation of geoscientists and aerospace engineers. India has an expanding space industry with major new investments and is prepared to engage new technologies to monitor and understand environmental issues in India and throughout the world. Students who major in earth and space exploration will have the tools, knowledge and understanding to address key problems of a global nature, whether they are working in the private or public sector.
- Earth and Space Exploration (Astrobiology and Biogeosciences)
- Earth and Space Exploration (Astrophysics)
- Earth and Space Exploration (Exploration Systems Design)
|International Space Station|
|Training and Learning Simulations|
No Reviews found for this course.
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics
Help Center: [email protected]
Book Your Free Session Now
Fill in the form below to book a 30 min no-obligation consulting session.
I will reply within 24 hours.