Cygni Energy Private Limited
Position : Cygni Energy – Executive – Sales – Electric Vehicle Segment
- 2 – 4 Years of Experience in Sales and Marketing in the field of electric vehicle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering is required
- Prior experience of selling Batteries is an added advantage
- Work with Marketing on the lead generation of EV Clients
- Coordinate with multiple teams for successful project completion and customer satisfaction
- Ability to construct and work with financial and valuation model
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of current market scenario
- Good planning and organization skills
- A hunger for developing and maintaining own technical skills and disciplines
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Ability to handle the pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skillsSeniority level
Job functionSales Business Development
IndustriesRenewables & Environment Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Consumer Goods
Amz Automotive Industry
Position : Electric Vehicle Technology Part Time Job internship
- Work on research and development of BMS
- Develop new products based on the electric model concept
- Research and Development on Battery Chemistry
- are Available For The Part Time Job/internship
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- can Start The Part Time Job/internship Between 23rd Jul’20 And 27th Aug’20
- are Available For Duration Of 2 Months
- have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study
- females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply
Seniority levelNot Applicable
IndustriesMarketing and Advertising Internet Graphic Design
Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd
Position : Hardware Design Engineer
● Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
● M.E/M-Tech (Applied Electronics/Power Electronics/EE related field)
● Experience in BMS – Battery Management System group for EV’s for at least 4 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and development of digital and analog electronics for control of low power electronics systems.
- Start to end ownership of control boards and other electronics – from specification to design, prototype and manufacturing
- Collaborative work with mechanical, digital, thermal, manufacturing and test teams.
- Product level electrical design including branch circuit design, insulation coordination.
- Understand system requirements and convert them to hardware design requirements.
- Split the work content, delegate to the team and team mentoring.
Experience & Skills:
● Familiar with a variety of microcontrollers including Microchip, TI, NXP, and ARM-based embedded processors
● Knowledge in C and assembly language and CAN, SPI, I2C and RS-232 protocols
● Experience architecting, implementing and testing security solutions for embedded devices
● Experience in working with a variety of sensors
● Experience with board brings up.
● Experience with lab tools such as hardware debuggers, battery simulators, multimeters, logic analyzers etc.
● Ability to understand schematics and datasheet of electronic component
● Experience with test equipment such as an oscilloscope, logic and protocol analyzer, and JTAG debugger.
● Experience in HW design process.
● Experience with CAD packages for schematic capture and PCB artwork design.
● Experience with electrical/electronic components used in BMS HW design and development.
● Design experience on handling EMI/EMC concerns.
● Experience with high current power semiconductors (IGBT’s, MOSFETs, Diodes), gate drive and protection circuit design.
● Experience in the selection and use of microcontrollers and programmable logic devices and their peripheral circuitry (signal conditioning, board-level power supplies).
● Collaborate with BMS HW/FW engineering team to successfully to design, validate and deploy testing tools.
● Familiarity with Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Test (DFT)Knowledge in battery management system and electric vehicle.
Seniority levelMid-Senior level
Position : Embedded QT Engineer
- At least 2-3 years of Qt front-end development
- Qt C++ experience with knowledge of Signals & Slots
- Opportunities to become involved in UI and UX design and machine learning.
- Design, implement, test, and deploy software components producing high quality work consistently through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews.
- Work on platform software including Linux BSP, board bring-up, Linux kernel, diagnostics, and communication interfaces including CAN, RS-232/485, I2C, SPI, Modbus, and PPP.
- Support of real-time cloud management and remote administration.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
- Participate in design and code reviews, as well as mentoring other members of the team.
- C++ knowledge with OOPS concepts is a MUST
- Knowledge of C programming and working knowledge of Linux and programming.
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from reputed engineering college
- 5-8 years of experience in embedded software
- Very strong in basic data structure and algorithm, system engineering and habit of designing for future. Code should be modular and easy to maintain with proper documentation.
Job functionEngineering Information Technology
IndustriesAutomotive Computer Software Information Technology and Services
Position : EV Technical Expert/ Product Manager
Come and join the market leader of distributed solar and energy solutions company and help to build the software products that will change the energy industry!!Our client has one of the largest portfolios of distributed generation assets in India serving a diverse set of industrial and commercial customers.
They offer end to end customized solar solutions including designing, procurement, engineering, permitting, project management and monitoring.
Founded in 2013, the company is run by veterans of the power industry with experience in companies such as AES, NTPC, Mirant and SBI Capital Markets.The company has received an equity investment of $150 million from I Squared Capital, a $3 billion infrastructure private equity fund focused on developing long-term sustainable infrastructure assets globally.
The company’ s business proposition is solar power with zero capital, no maintenance hassles and guaranteed savings for the customer from Day 1.The company has partnered with leading Indian and multi-national companies like Dominos, Hilton Hotels, Fortis Hospitals, and others to meet their sustainability and carbon-reduction objectives.
In Jan 2018, Yes Bank has signed a solar energy co-financing letter of Intent(LoI) with the company, for the solar projects which are slated to be completed by 2023.As aÂ EV Technical Expert / Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.Â What you will do:Â Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance – For 4W, 3W & 2W.Â Candidate Profile:What you need to have:Â MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.Minimally 7+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.Technical Skills:Program Management Skills.Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS.Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem – Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.Behavioural Skills:Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Product Management, Automotive, Data transmission, Telematics and Electric Vehicle
Position : Manager – Sales – Automobile/Electric Vehicles
Department Name: Sales and Marketing
Industry : Automobile (Electric Vehicles)
CTC : 4.50 Lac
( Note: Candidate should be from Automobile Manufacturing company)
Job Responsibilities :
– Dealer & Distributor development (On boarding) in their respective area
– Dealer handling for E-Rickshaw & E-Scooter
– Maintain relationship with client by providing support,information,& guidance
– Researching & Recommending new opportunities
– Recommending profit and service improvements
– Develops sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products
– Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifying issues that need to be addressed
– Recommends plan adjustments as needed.
Education : Graduation
Required Years of Related Experience: 5 years of related experience
Position : Business Head Electric Vehicle Charging
B.E. & MBA
Business Head-EVC (Electric Vehicle Charging). Knowledge of Lithium Battery.
Must have good 20+ experience with a minimum of last 5 years as Functional Head in a leadership role, the incumbent should have rich experience of Strategy planning & Execution. Must have experience in Infra, business, techno commercial, Engineering etc. Knowledge of market is must.
Position : Business Development Role – Electric Vehicle Chargers
Roles and responsibilities :
– Right target markets for both AC and DC EV charger products
– Build appropriate distribution and sales strategy model
– Develop market-fit business models for private, Government entities, corporate, OEMs, dealers and other sales verticals by choosing appropriate EVSE products
– Develop energy management solutions by integrating our EVSE products with solar panels
– Identify new business opportunities, market research analysis
– Manage, support and train the sales & service teams from end to end perspective
– Create and follow-up sales reports, KPI targets, organize meetings engaging all teams
– Create SOPs for service and installation team
– Liaise with clients, Discoms and our teams to provide continuous growth and lead the company towards growth
– Keep an eye on key emerging trends in EV market and charging solutions
– Keep an eye on the competition
– Passionate about EV industry
– Young and dynamic proactive mindset
– Worked with EV industry or OEMs is a bonus
– Bachelors in Electrical engineering or diploma
– Ability to learn EV modules and components, setup and diagnostics, Telematics, Power electronics, app integration, and cloud monitoring
– Problem-solving skill-sets
– Project and tender management for govt orders
– Working with Excel, PowerPoint, etc
– Leadership, Team building and result oriented
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
The requirement is immediate starting in March 2020. The candidate must possess the business acumen and sound know-how experience to take the company from startup to a larger organization. A good package will be offered depending on the potential with bright prospects in the future
Position : EV Technical Expert/ Product Manager
-Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
-Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.
-Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
-Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.
-Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.
-EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance – For 4W, 3W & 2W.
-MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
-Minimally 7+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
Program Management Skills.
-Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS.
-Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.
-Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem – Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.
-Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Skills:- Product Management, Automotive, Data transmission, Telematics and Electric Vehicle