Position : eMobility Business development
- Active involvement in study of the product specifications, selection of right product for offering, capture Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.) by interacting with various customers.
- Ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business
- You will be required to develop new customers partners / opportunities while maintaining existing customer relationships to higher levels, understand the drivers for customers business to improve Siemens prospects.
- Actively work with the PSS sales team on the customer organization and the supporters/non-supporters within, contract negotiations by monitoring competitor activities at the prospective customers end, networking for negotiations, attend techno-commercial discussions and follow-up with customers and timely feedback in order to ensure proper offer follow-up, improve offer competitiveness and prospect for project acquisition.
- Engage and use existing Siemens businesses (e.g. Regional Solution Services) to accelerate the business growth and continuous engagement with Global eMobility Team
- You will report directly to the Head of Future Grids in India.
- We want a Bachelor in Electrical, Mechanical or electronics engineering with minimum 8-10 years of experience in electrical and electronics Industry with Sales / BD, Marketing etc. with passion for selling
- You ve excellent social skills and enjoy handling customers in an important market environment and strive to exceed set goals and high pressure environment of Sales
- You have very good knowledge of Low/Medium voltage products and Projects. Basic knowledge of commercial aspects in the Contracts.
- Efficient candidates may have experience in electric vehicle charging technologies, power electronics, or renewable energy / Transportation industry and able to handle fair bit of travel to various customer locations.
- You are willing to go extra mile and support Future Grids team (during project execution) based upon workload situationJob ID : 196383Organization : Smart InfrastructureCompany : Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level : Mid-level Professional
Job Type : Full-time
KV Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Position : Manager – Business Development – Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Right target markets for both AC and DC EV charger products
- Build appropriate distribution and sales strategy model
- Develop market-fit business models for private, Government entities, corporate, OEMs, dealers and other sales verticals by choosing appropriate EVSE products
- Develop energy management solutions by integrating our EVSE products with solar panels
- Identify new business opportunities, market research analysis
- Manage, support and train the sales & service teams from end to end perspective
- Create and follow-up sales reports, KPI targets, organize meetings engaging all teams
- Create SOPs for service and installation team
- Liaise with clients, Discoms and our teams to provide continuous growth and lead the company towards growth
- Keep an eye on key emerging trends in EV market and charging solutions
- Keep an eye on the competition
- Passionate about EV industry and green causes
- Young and dynamic proactive mindset
- Worked with EV industry or OEMs is a bonus
- Bachelors in Electrical engineering or diploma is a plus
- Ability to learn EV modules and components, setup and diagnostics, Telematics, Power electronics, app integration, and cloud monitoring
- Problem-solving skill-sets
- Project and tender management for govt orders
- Working with Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Leadership, Team building and result oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The requirement is immediate starting in March 2020. The candidate must possess the business acumen and sound know-how experience or passion to take the company from startup to a larger organization. A good package will be offered depending on the potential with bright prospects in the future
Renewables & Environment
Micelio – Electric Vehicles
Position : Engineer Intern
- To develop subject matter expertise in EV components and sub-systems
- Technical documentation of EV component, sub-system and vehicle testing
- Host Micelio Discovery Lab (MDL) users and assist them with their testing requirements.
- Represent MDL in various technical events and seminars
- Maintain MDL equipment and assist in periodic calibration.
- Assist in development of Test Standards
- Assist in Test Bench development
- Assist in MDL Premium members with R&D efforts.
- Education : BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Mechanical , Production , Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics.
- Technical events : FSAE, BAJA or at least one national automotive event.
- Candidates with EV certifications shall be preferred.
- Google drive and Spreadsheet skills
- Excellent spoken, organization, planning skills and strong attention to detail.
- Self driven and motivated.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different roles and job related requirements.
Benefits and perks :
- Opportunity to work with multiple EV startup R&D teams
- Free technical courses
- Mentorship and chance to learn from EV industry leaders
- Internship duration : 6 Months
- Stipend : Rs 10,000
AutomotiveElectrical/Electronic ManufacturingRenewables & Environment
Position : Lead-Vehicle Integration
- Understand the design requirement from internal and external customers
- Preparing schematics (3D cad, 2D drawing), follow release process and documentation, co-ordinate with proto build and validation teams to test samples and freeze design
- Co-ordinating and working on prototyping to meet customer deadlinesInteraction with customers to closely work on the projects
- Preparing documents independently like DRD, DFMEA, 8D Reports, SOR, Customer sign off, etc.
- Troubleshooting electrical system issues and resolve independently.
- Coordination with all departments internally to close issue
- Identify and select the electrical components independently.
- Brings new products to market by analysing customer requirements and product development programs
- Responsible for achieving Quality, Cost and delivery of integration projects with customers
- Coordinating with cross functional team and People Management skills.Ideal Candidate (Experience, Qualification, Previous Work-ex, Companies Etc.)
- Min. 10 Years’ experience in wiring harness Pro E cabling, and Wiring Harness supplier drawing preparation.
- Should have work experience in any automotive company like M & M, BAJAJ, Eicher ..Etc.
Mechanical or Industrial EngineeringIndustrial AutomationMachinery
Position : Sales Manager
- Dealer & Distributor development (On boarding) in their respective area
- Dealer handling for E-Rickshaw & E-Scooter
- Maintain relationship with client by providing support,information,& guidance
- Researching & Recommending new opportunities
- Recommending profit and service improvements
- Develops sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products
- Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifying issues that need to be addressed
- Recommends plan adjustments as needed
- Graduation Required Years of Related Experience: 5 years of related experience Asmita
Position : eMobility Commisioning and service expert
- Responsible for overseeing the resolution of highest-level customer technical issues within eMobility product portfolio. The role will require the ability to analyze both hardware and software logic errors, engage with development engineering leadership, directly get along with end users/customers, and assemble teams that will drive issues to quick resolution.
- You will require field travel and work across continents, to gain the level of competencies required to act as the localized expert for issue resolution. Additionally, this role will be the final escalation path for remote field triage, starting with level one customer call centers and moving through various Siemens technical support issues. You will report directly to the Head of Future Grids in India.
- Engagement with Global manufacturing, design engineering, supply chain, and team leadership to lead all aspects of the total solution for our customers.
- Maintain high levels of product portfolio proficiency, through engagement with the product line management teams.
- Developing field repair plans and technical papers, to instruct the local field service teams in repair methods and procedures.
- Monthly field issue analytics, as a method for providing product quality feedback to manufacturing and engineering teams.
- Provide timely customer communication, keeping them aware of lead times to issue resolution.
- Generate training material for level 1 and level 2 technical support team members (call centers, field technicians, etc.)
- We need a Bachelor in Electrical, Mechanical or electronics engineering with minimum 8-10 years of experience in electrical and electronics manufacturing and commissioning
- A minimum 5 years of field experience in power distribution, power electronics, PLC / SCADA devices & programming, UPS systems, or other related industrial electrical equipment diagnostics.
- Efficient candidates having experience in electric vehicle charging technologies, in either design or installation services & field diagnostics and proven experience in handling time and material resources and critical customer relationships and communication
- Firm understanding of industrial communication protocols (Modbus, OCPP, BACnet, and others)
- Ability to use a laptop as a diagnostic tool (networking diagnostics, pushing local FW/SW updates, using Siemens platforms to engage with hardware devices, etc) and fundamental understanding of IEC standards
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
V Konnect Associates
Position : Intern – Market Research – Electric Mobility & Clean Energy Vertical
- Conduct field visit to evaluate solution deployment sites
- Collect, analyze, and organize large sets of field / operations data on an ongoing basis
- Prepare reports to enable BD team to take decisions
- Support BD team in terms of operationalizing solution deployment at client / distribution partner locations
- Bachelor’s degree in any field – MBA preferred – 0-1 years of experience in a similar role or capacity
- Knowledge of primary research tools
- Willingness to learn how to solve complex problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Self-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow This is a great chance to work in the electric vehicle industry which is expected to grow exponentially in the country and across the globe.
KPIT Technologies Ltd.
Position :Hybrid Electric Vehicle Professionals
- Embedded C programming for Hybrid Technologies such as; IGBT Inverters and Regenerative Braking
- Debugging skills using debuggers such as; JTAG
- Capable of understanding the schematic design and PCB layout
- Automotive Protocols: CAN and J1939
- Unit Testing skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Good Learning attitude and should be ready to learn new domain and technology