The global computer-aided design (CAD) software market was valued at $8,325.0 million in 2017 and is predicted to progress at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2018–2023. The increasing use of CAD software in the packaging industry and automotive industry is one of the key factors positively impacting the growth of the market. On the basis of technology, the market has been bifurcated into 3D software and 2D software. Of these, 3D CAD software held a larger share in the CAD software market in 2017, owing to the growing need for design efficiency and accuracy and enhanced product visualization and presentation. In addition, 3D CAD also accelerates the development cycle with virtual testing and optimization.
From product to transportation industries, the style and design of the product play a major role in its success in the market. CATIA is a sturdy application often referred to as a 3D PLM Software suite that enables you to create rich and complex designs. It is a high-end feature-based and multi-platform parametric solid modelling software. This course focuses on the fundamental skills and concepts that enable users to design mechanical parts & assemblies.
The course aims to give students and professionals the essentials that are needed to become a certified CATIA associate. The course will help individuals use the software with confidence and design/draft the next innovative thing. The course is designed to be a process or task-based approach to learning the individual features and functions of CATIA, thereby emphasizing processes and procedures for completion of any task. By building actual parts and assemblies, the student should learn the necessary commands, options and menus in the context of completing a design task.
DIYguru presents the certification program on CATIA – Computer-Aided Design and Drafting. You will be learning how to make 3D models, 2D engineering drawing, assembly, animation, and high-quality render of a product in CATIA. It will take you from the very beginning of opening CATIA and teach you the entire designing workflow within CATIA. This course is ideal for Engineering Drawing students and can also be opted by students those looking for project-based training. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 30 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Demonstrate competency with multiple drawing and modification commands in CATIA.
- Create three-dimensional solid models.
- Create three-dimensional assemblies incorporating multiple solid models.
- Apply industry standards in the preparation of technical mechanical drawings.
- Create Simulation of the assemblies incorporating multiple solid models.
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the program become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select the “CATIA- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting”.
- Select “Take the Course”.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and shift yourself to an upskilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for CATIA CAD software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in “CATIA Computer-Aided Design and Drafting” to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in “CATIA Computer-Aided Design and Drafting” to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
OUR Alumni, OUR Pride