The Global Data Analytics Market has witnessed strong, continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to continue this same path. With the help of data analytics, organizations can now leverage data to extract valuable insights, which are used to create actionable decisions. In the past few years, data analytics has been broadly used to empower organizations to make the most profitable business choices. A recent market study shows that the Data Analytics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.08% from 2020 to 2023, which would equate to $77.6 billion. In 2019, the global analytics market was $49 billion worldwide, which is more than double the value four years ago.
Source: Market Reports
This program is the seventh and final step of the nano degree program on ‘Specialization in Data Analytics with PYTHON‘. In this course, students will start from scratch, in terms of visualizing their results and will implement some of the essential visualization libraries. Students will then be provided with enough information to work on advanced and more interactive visualization tools, even after the end of the course. Students will begin from plotting and marking figures and subplots. Students will then work on some basic features, including colours, markers, labels, ticks and legends. Then, after implementing the annotation and other function using ‘matplotlib’, students will work on a better solution of ‘seaborn’. Students will design line plots, bar plots, histograms, scatter plots point plots and will implement their multiple types. Students will work on categorical datasets and will implement relevant graph types for the same. Finally, students will be given extra resources, to jump to the more interactive libraries like Plotly and work on better visualization tools and available solutions.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Work with multiple visualization tools and libraries to analyse data sets
- Perform and implement markers, labels, legends and annotations.
- Save their visualized results in files.
- Develop standard charts and plots using ‘matplotlib’.
- Advance their visualization skills via seaborn and pandas.
- Create visualization charts of line plots, bar plots, histogram, categorical charts and density plots to work with multiple datasets of different types.
- Advance their knowledge, and independently be able to work with more interactive visualizations solutions available.
What will you learn?
The full course is divided into modules, with each module targeting some essential set of aspects.
- Plots and figures
- Markers, labels, annotations
- Ticks, legends
- Saving plots
- Seaborn library
- Line plots
- Bar plots
- Histogram and scatter plots
- Categorical data and related plots
- Pont plots
- Other tools
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select “(NP2001S7): Data Visualization“.
- Select “Take the Course“.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and gear up on skilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry.
- A student should have a compatible computer for PYTHON software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Data Visualization’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Data Visualization’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.