The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Automotive enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory) working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on a part-time or full-time basis in the Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanics sector.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
Mode of Teaching
This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 6 Months. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process. Downloadable educational tools such as e-books, research papers, and government reports are made available at just one click.
DIYguru provides placement assistance by providing an enormous amount of technical knowledge about the corresponding field and latest information about tech-trends. Information on new vacancies is float through e-mails by our support team to every student, so that you can apply for the job as early as possible. India has chalked a plan to aid its electric mobility mission by creating a specialized workforce. The blueprint aims at generating 10 million jobs. The government had initiated the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan in the year 2013 with an objective to put 6-7 million electric vehicles on Indian roads by 2020 and committing to achieving 30% e-mobility in the country by 2030. DIYguru has a direct tie-up with Industries. The students / professional performing outstandingly in this course will get the opportunity to build a career in the E-Mobility sector.
Alumni Success Stories
This course follows the practical approach of learning (PLA model) to educate and offer cutting edge training to prepare engineers for the future industry workforce demand.
- Make Participants more employable.
- Prepare participants to match up with the industry 4.0 revolution.
- Bridge the gap between conventional methods of learning and application-based method of learning.
- To empower participants with the skills to face future challenges.
As this nanodegree program is availed on discount and offer, there is no refund policy for this.
HOW can you earn a certificate?
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the Degree of competency in ‘INDUSTRY 4.0 Skill Development Program’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module and passed the final examination.
WHAT is the value of this degree in the market?
DIYguru proficiency degree is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earnt degree, are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the degree, check out the footer section of the home page.
HOW can you get the degree?
Degree will be emailed to you after you passed the final online examination. In case, your degree didn’t receive within one week after evaluation feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.