Manufacturers of equipment used in manufacturing, testing, and power generation applications face complex challenges to develop embedded applications that integrate with mechanical, electrical, control, and signal processing systems. Forward-looking companies are turning to Model-Based Design to redefine the way they perform system-level design. Model-Based Design enables industrial equipment makers to create executable specifications in the form of Simulink® models that provide clear design direction to diverse engineering groups.
Sharing models shifts the focus of the development process from design and test on hardware to design and test with models, enabling early verification across domains before investing in prototypes. Machine makers then leverage code-generation technology to reduce rework, link code to design and allow software engineers to focus on software architecture.
This course teaches computer programming to those with little to no previous experience. It uses the programming system and language called MATLAB to do so because it is easy to learn, versatile and very useful for engineers and other professionals. MATLAB is a special-purpose language that is an excellent choice for writing moderate-size programs that solve problems involving the manipulation of numbers. The design of the language makes it possible to write a powerful program in a few lines. The problems may be relatively complex, while the MATLAB programs that solve them are relatively simple. As a result, MATLAB is being used in a wide variety of domains from the natural sciences, through all disciplines of engineering, to finance, and beyond, and it is heavily used in the industry. Hence, a solid background in MATLAB is an indispensable skill in today’s job market.
DIYguru presents the certification program on MATLAB Fundamental. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 30 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Able to use Matlab for interactive computations.
- Familiar with memory and file management in Matlab.
- Able to generate plots and export this for use in reports and presentations.
- Able to program scripts and functions using the Matlab development environment.
- Able to use basic flow controls (if-else, for, while).
- Familiar with strings and matrices and their use.
- Use MATLAB effectively to analyze and visualize data.
- Apply numeric techniques and computer simulations to solve engineering-related problems.
- Apply a top-down, modular, and systematic approach to design, write, test, and debug sequential MATLAB programs to achieve computational objectives.
- Design and document computer programs and analyses carefully and completely to effectively communicate results, to facilitate evaluation and debugging by another programmer, and to anticipate and resolve user errors.
- Demonstrate understanding and use of fundamental data structures (classes).
- Create and control simple plot and user-interface graphics objects in MATLAB.
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the program become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
- Students taking the course will get a MATLAB Online license free of charge for the duration of the course. (CLICK HERE)
- Free: 30 Days MATLAB Trial License (Included)
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select the “MATLAB Fundamental”.
- Select “Take the Course”.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and shift yourself to an upskilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Programming enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for MATLAB software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘MATLAB Fundamental’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘MATLAB Fundamental’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.