As a basic theory of the vehicle industry, vehicle dynamics play an important role in the development of the vehicle industry. In the past decades, great progress was made in the theory and experiment of vehicle dynamics. Vehicle Dynamics gives us an idea of how a vehicle will respond to various situations. This study has its roots in the work of creative engineers who established the methodology of various dynamic systems. As automobiles evolved the understanding of vehicle dynamics became important. Subsequently, it has moved towards modelling, analysis, and optimization of multi-body dynamics with accurate positioning, sensing, and calculations with intelligent computer software.
A clear understanding of Vehicle Dynamics is needed for predicting the behaviour of any vehicle under different conditions. Responses of components and intuitive feedback to driver governs safety and handling in general. Also, the dynamics of a vehicle can be the deciding factor in any competitive event. In-vehicle dynamics, the vehicle body (sprung mass), the suspension component (spring and damper) and tire (unsprung mass) are essential parts of the system.
The modelling approaches and characteristics of the vehicle, tire and driver model with the respect to handling and driving dynamics are summarized in the program. The important research issues about the vehicle-pavement coupled dynamics are discussed in detail. Several problems and directions for further studying in vehicle dynamics are pointed out. Understand the fundamentals of vehicle dynamics and suspension/steering design. Gain practical knowledge of how the vehicle moves and how the suspension and steering behaves. Also, gain hands-on experience over simulation software of vehicle dynamics and suspension design.
DIYguru presents a Nano-degree program on Vehicle Dynamics. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 90 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process. Downloadable educational tools such as e-books, research papers, and government reports are made available at just one click.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Utilize experimental, statistical and computational methods and tools necessary for engineering practice.
- To develop extensive knowledge and understanding of a wide range of computer modelling and simulation software.
- Conduct rigorous and ethical research / formal inquiry into related issues that require familiarity with a range of research sources and appropriate methodologies.
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the program become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
- This program is focused on student-level competitions like SAE BAJA, SAE SUPRA, and even Formula Bharat and Formula-E.
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select “Vehicle Dynamics Certification Course”.
- Select “Take the Course”.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and gear up on skilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Students participating in SAE Competitions (BAJA, FSAE, SUPRA, Formula Car Championships).
- Professionals who are in the R&D sector of Automotive Companies.
- Bachelors & PhD students working in Vehicle Dynamics.
- Enthusiasts who are making projects on Automobiles and are finding it hard to do the body balancing analysis.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for simulation software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Vehicle Dynamics’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a [email protected], our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Vehicle Dynamics’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a [email protected], our team will help you out.