Hello everyone, welcome to this course on Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering, this is a 12 hrs video course followed by Quizzes, Assignments, and Activities.
By the end of this course, we will let you know the various career opportunities available currently in the automotive sector and how to decide your learning path to achieve your goal.
There will be a quiz at the end of this course on 26th Sept. 2017, based on the marks obtained in the quiz, your final score card with the certificate will be generated.
There are plenty of opportunities waiting for an automotive enthusiast in the auto market but there is huge girth of skilled engineers and labor force.
This course will give you an overview of the various sub-assemblies and parts which act together to drive a vehicle.
Before starting this course, Our Make In India Team would like to give you a glimpse of opportunities they have created in the Automotive sector in 2017-22.
Watch the next 4 videos, which will boost your confidence in the opportunities available in Auto Sector.
For any kind of doubt, please ask in the forum.
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics