Before actually diving into the course content, it’s important to get acquainted with the most common tools you’ll be using during the course.
The idea is to make everything clear for you, before you start focusing on what’s really important.
An online learning environment is, by definition, a place where people virtually interact and learn. Although people aren’t visible like in a face-to-face setting, their presence can be revealed. The first step to create a more “human feeling” is to add a picture in your profile.
Can you find out by yourself where to do it? If you have any questions about this task you can always post it in the discussion forum. We’re sure one of your colleagues will be able to help you!
Therefore, update your profile first with a clear picture of yours along with a short details about your work experience.
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics