Position : Engineering Project Specialist
What You Will Be Doing
ChargePoint is seeking a motivated self-starter to join our Engineering Project Specialist team. As a member of our EPS team you will be a driving force in the efficient tracking and management of engineering changes, while helping build the future of electric vehicle charging.
The EPS team works closely with our product design, hardware design, program management, and operations organizations and plays a direct role in the execution of ChargePoint’s products. We are seeking a confident and personable individual who has exceptional organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
The ideal candidate is proficient in:
- BOM creation / change management
- Analyzing and implementing effective processes to address business needs
- Arena PLM software
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
As an EPS your responsibilities will include BOM creation and engineering change / configuration management across multiple programs. You must be capable of operating in a fast-paced environment and able to deal with constant change. Duties include:
- Understanding product structures, assemblies, and supplier base
- Working with engineering, program management, and operations to understand the program schedule
- Ensuring responsible deliverable are completed on-time in support of the program schedule
- Driving an efficient part release / documentation process
- Creating and managing the product Bill of Materials (BOM) and configurations
- Creation and processing of Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
- Creation of part numbers
- Managing and archiving spec documents
- Expert knowledge of Arena PLM
- Minimum 5 years of hardware NPI EPS / change management experience
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter 11 a plus
Position : Electrical Engineer – Component Validation – Auto
Job Profile :
Role : Electrical Component Validation Engineer
Domain : 2 Wheeler
Job Description :
– Experienced in Electronic Components Validation of electric vehicles for 2 Wheelers.
– Create vehicle level test reports
– Participate in root cause analysis and failure analysis activities
– Support the development of acceptance criteria for vehicle level validation tests
– Participate in inspecting and identifying electrical and software vehicle issues
– Create detailed Vehicle Level Electrical Test Plans
– Correlate test data to vehicle level requirements to ensure vehicle electrical systems meet targets and acceptance criteria at the vehicle level
– Document and track all issues discovered by electrical validation testing activities and lead issue resolution efforts
– Work with EE design teams and systems teams to resolve issues found during validation testing
– Manage and track all electrical vehicle testing schedules and highlight and prioritize critical path tests.
Position : Senior Electrician – Electric Vehicle Charger Installation
Position : Manager – Business Development – Electric Vehicle Chargers
Position : Technical Expert – Electric Vehicle – Renewable Energy Solutions
Position : Manager – Sales – Automobile/Electric Vehicles
Position : EV Technical Expert/ Product Manager
What you will do:
Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.
Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.
Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.
EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance – For 4W, 3W & 2W.
What you need to have:
MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
Minimally 7 Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
Program Management Skills. Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS. Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials. Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem
– Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products. Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills. Behavioural
-Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Product Management, Automotive, Data transmission, Telematics and Electric Vehicle