The government is going full throttle in its efforts to realise the ambition of making India an electric vehicle hub by 2030. With Delhi Government Permit for Diesel Vehicles To Be Retrofitted With Electric Kit, opportunities in this sector has come now for everyone to know and understand what is the future ahead and how they can utilise this opportunity in terms of business. A step to boost EVs in the national capital, the government also announced that electric light commercial vehicles (e-LCV) will be allowed entry on about 250 roads during no-entry hours.
This coupled with the rise of Electric Vehicle retrofitting for old cars as an economically viable option has opend up an entirely new sector and opportunities for businesses.
The aim of the training program is to make the participants understand the EV Retrofitting Technology, Business Models, Status and future of the retrofitted electric vehicle market in India, Technical and economic viability of retrofitting, challenges in retrofitting 2W/3W/4W buses and freight and Policy, regulation and safety issues related to electric vehicle retrofitting etc.
- Overview of EV Technology and its Eco-system in India
- Global EV Outlook
- EVSE & DISCOMs
- India’s Energy Transition
- India’s Potential to be No.1 in EVs
- Ministry of Power Guidelines
- Natural Gas and Solar Powered EV Charging Station
- What and How of Battery Swapping Technology.
- Lithium Ion Batteries in India
- Business Model
- Electricity Tariff for EV Charging
- Retrofitting: Concept, Scope and Categories
- KIT Sourcing
- Actual Conversion process for 2 and 3 Wheelers
- Legalities, Approval, Permissions and RTO Registration
- Working Professionals looking to upgrade their skills
- Corporate Executive Members and Decision Makers
- Charging Business Consultants, Sales Engineers
- EV Start-ups, Fleet Operators and MSMEs
- Policy Makers and Charging Infra Enthusiasts
Timing: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM with 1 Hr. Break