The Global Data Analytics Market has witnessed strong, continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to continue this same path. With the help of data analytics, organizations can now leverage data to extract valuable insights, which are used to create actionable decisions. In the past few years, data analytics has been broadly used to empower organizations to make the most profitable business choices. A recent market study shows that the Data Analytics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.08% from 2020 to 2023, which would equate to $77.6 billion. In 2019, the global analytics market was $49 billion worldwide, which is more than double the value four years ago.
Source: Market Reports
This program is the second step of the nano degree program on ‘Specialization in Data Analytics with PYTHON‘. PYTHON has been proved as one of the most important language skill in the area of data analytics. PYTHON has the capability to develop anything and everything. Its use of libraries makes it rich in terms of its application areas. Companies like YouTube, DropBox, Google, Quora, and Netflix use PYTHON. Before starting with the application area of data analytics, it is important, to begin with, the fundamentals. This course will focus on the basics of the PYTHON language. Since PYTHON is currently the most used language for data analysis, it is essential to cover all basics of PYTHON language.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Able to understand the basics of PYTHON programming language
- Go through the necessary fundamentals
- Able to develop and understand basic PYTHON programs
- Able to work with and understand important topics of variables, statements, operators, operands, and keywords.
- Achieve expertise to learn more advanced PYTHON concepts in upcoming courses.
- Able to acquaint themselves with the PYTHON’s interface and programming methodology.
- Clear with the use of functions.
- Develop own functions and understand the execution flow.
- Able to understand the most essential loops of “while” and “for” loops.
- Understand the user of “continue” and its possible applications.
- Able to develop their own program using all the above-discussed concepts and work with more sophisticated examples.
What will you learn?
The full course is divided into modules, with each module targeting some essential set of aspects.
Module 1: The beginning!
- Motivation to learn and practice
- Understanding programming
- Writing your first programs
Module 2: You had a great beginning.
- Variable and types
- Statements, operators, and operands
- Basic operations
- Multiple operators
- User input
Module 3: Let’s make things as we want!
- Conditional Execution
- Managing errors
Module 4: Everyone has a function to perform. So test your code!
- Calling Functions
- Built-in functions
- New functions
- Execution flow
Module 5: What goes around, comes around!
- Understanding Loops
- While statement
- Want to go for infinity?
- Using ‘for’
- Understanding patterns
- Using ‘continue’
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select “(NP2001S2): Basics of PYTHON“.
- Select “Take the Course“.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and gear up on skilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry.
- A student should have a compatible computer for PYTHON software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Basics of PYTHON’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Basics of PYTHON’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
OUR Alumni, OUR Pride
|Module 1: The beginning!|
|Introduction and Understanding programming||00:16:45|
|Architecture and terminologies||00:16:21|
|Your first program!||00:20:09|
|Module 1: Quiz||00:20:00|
|Module 2: you had a great beginning..|
|Variables and keywords||00:19:42|
|Statments, operators and expressions||00:15:30|
|Operations and user input||00:21:15|
|Module 2 : Quiz||00:20:00|
|Module 3: Let’s make things as we want!|
|Execution and types||00:19:00|
|Conditional execution and errors||00:32:32|
|Module 4: Everyone has a function to perform. So des your code!|
|Defining functions and flow||00:28:22|
|User defined function and arguments||00:30:00|
|Module 5: What goes around, comes around!|
|Iterations Part 1||00:00:00|
|Iterations Part 2||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics