Effective as of October 15, 2018.
We always advise reviewing the online videos/content available on DIYguru for getting an overview of our teaching and lectures that we provide, before finalising enrollment in any of our courses. It is important to a checklist of provided amenities during the course(online/offline), to make a well informed decision. However, in any case, if anyone still wants a refund, can apply for the same within first 3 days from date of enrollment and submitting a valid reason for cancelling the course subscription and will be surely taken care of.
REFUND POLICY FOR WORKSHOP PROGRAM
Registration Fee Refund: No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
Refund before 1 week of Start of the workshop: If any student pays the fee for any workshop and wants to withdraw his amount submitted for the workshop can apply for the same with a valid reason and at least 3 days (or more) in advance from the date of the workshop in the institute. The fee paid will be refunded after deducting the processing fee, through bank transfer or cheque only. If any student pays the fee for any workshop and wants to withdraw/ask for a refund after 3 days and before the start of the workshop in the institute, Fee paid will be refunded after deducting the GST taxes (18%) and rest will refund through bank transfer or cheque only. Refunds would be released 50 days from date of approval for the release of refunds through bank transfer or cheque.
REFUND POLICY FOR ONLINE COURSE LECTURES
- If any student pays the fee for an online course, and raise the refund request within 3 days of activation, of course, 100% of the Course Fee will be refunded through bank transfer or cheque after deduction of GST taxes. Learners could only be awarded a refund in case of a valid reason submission within this period.
- If any student missed the 3 days period and wants to apply for a refund post 3 days from date of enrollment, will be granted a refund through bank transfer or cheque with 22% deduction as processing amount and access charges.
- Post 7 days no refund will be entertained and processed.
- Refund will not be entertained if the participant has accessed more than 50% of the course content since course activation.
- In the case of instalment payments, the first instalment will consist of whole program taxes and follow the deduction of complete taxes during refund within the one-week period.
- No refunds request will be entertained for instalment payments except the first instalment.
**Refunds would be released 50 days from date of approval for the release of refunds through bank transfer or cheque.
How to apply for refunds or cancel your enrolment:
To cancel a course registration, students must email:
email@example.com and reason for cancellation with full enrolment details.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org