MSC Software develops simulation software technology that enables engineers to validate and optimize their designs using virtual prototypes. Customers in almost every part of manufacturing use MSC software to complement, and in some cases even replace the physical prototype “build and test” process that has traditionally been used in product design. MSC Software’s technology is used by leading manufacturers for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis (FEA), acoustics, fluid-structure interaction (FSI), multi-physics, optimization, fatigue and durability, multi-body dynamics, and control systems simulation.
Suspension systems, Drivetrains, brake systems, steering systems, engines, control systems, transmissions, boot joints, bearings, clutches, chassis structure are analyzed in the automotive industry. Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Heavy Equipment, Medical, Consumer Products, and Energy Industry deals with Multi-Body Dynamics.
Adams/Car provides built-in sub-system and system templates together with pre-defined virtual tests & manoeuvres to facilitate the modelling & simulation (M&S) of suspension kinematics & dynamics as well as full-vehicle dynamics. If you are involved with vehicle engineering work at your school, especially for student competitions such as Formula SAE, Baja, Solar Car, and Hybrid or Autonomous Vehicles, then this product is likely to be of interest to you. Adams Car software allows students to design and simulate their FSAE / BAJA vehicles to maximize their vehicle performance. With Adams Car, FSAE / BAJA teams can quickly build and test their functional virtual prototypes of complete vehicles and vehicle subsystems. FSAE / BAJA engineering teams can exercise their vehicle designs under various road conditions, performing the same tests they normally run in a test lab or on a test track, but in a fraction of time.
DIYguru presents a certification program on MSC Multi-Body Dynamics. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 90 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
- To develop learn and apply new theories, concepts, and methods.
- To develop extensive knowledge and understanding of a wide range of computer modelling and simulation software.
- Identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Handsome command over ADAMS/View and ADAMS/Solver
- Firm grasp of multi-body dynamics fundamentals.
- Pre-requisite for advanced “Grey Box” M&S environment of ADAMS/Car
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the program become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
- This program is focused on student-level competitions like SAE BAJA, SAE SUPRA, and even Formula Bharat and Formula-E.
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Students participating in SAE Competitions (BAJA, FSAE, SUPRA, Formula Car Championships).
- Professionals who are in the R&D sector of Automotive Companies.
- Interested in engineering and product design
- Automotive enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory) working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in the Automotive/ Aeronautical design sector.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, chemistry, and maths, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for ADAMS Car software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘MSC Multibody Dynamics’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘MSC Multibody Dynamics’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
|Incorporating ADAMS into Mechanical Engineering Courses||FREE||01:04:27|
|ADAMS Student Edition Tutorials – Installing and Introduction||00:05:17|
|ADAMS Tutorial KIT|
|AD01 – Introduction to the ADAMS CAR Course||00:56:40|
|AD02 : ADAMS Tutorials and Files||00:30:00|
|Adams For Formula SAE|
|Introduction to ADAMS Car for FSAE||01:08:56|
|ADM743 – Section 1 – Introduction||00:03:30|
|ADM743 – Section 2 – Basic Concepts||00:09:39|
|ADM743 – Section 3 – Adjusting the FSAE Database Model||00:17:00|
|ADM743 – Section 4 – Creating and Running Analyses||00:14:18|
|ADM743 – Section 5 – Modeling Custom Templates||00:06:20|
|ADAMS Car for Formula SAE Competition||FREE||00:37:59|
|ADAMS Car Suspension for BAJA|
|All Terrain Vehicle Analysis using MSC ADAMS||00:30:15|
|Improve Performance of Commercial Vehicles with Multibody Dynamics|
|Improve performance of Commercial Vehicle with Multibody Dynamics||00:26:03|
|Generating Accurate Dynamic Loads for Finite Element Analysis|
|Generate Accurate Load for Finite Element Analysis||00:40:02|
|Conduct Vehicle Safety Analysis using Adams Car|
|Conduct Vehicle Safety Analysis Using ADAMS Car||00:35:34|
|Complete Multibody Dynamics Analysis with Adams|
|2- Virtual Prototyping||00:08:21|
|3- Adams View Interface||00:10:11|
|4- Adams Postprocessor Interface Overview||00:07:48|
|5- Parts and Coordinate||00:14:28|
|6- Initial Conditions and Point Trace||00:08:35|
|8- Rotation and Friction||00:17:22|
|9- Geometry and Precise Positioning||00:06:29|
|10- Joint motion and Functions||00:04:59|
|11- Joint Primitives||00:06:04|
|12- Point Motions and System-Level Design||00:07:38|
|13- Measurements, Displacement, Functions and CAD Geometry||00:09:54|
|14- Add- on Constraints||00:06:54|
|16- Forces and Splines||00:14:53|
|18- Impact and Velocity Functions||00:09:19|
|19- Step Functions and Simulation Scripts||00:10:32|
|20- Adams Solver||00:15:52|
|21- Sensors and Design Variables||00:11:10|
|22- Splines and Constraints||00:08:37|
|23- Multi-Component Forces and Design Studies||00:23:18|
|24- FE_PART Geometry Nonlinearity||00:03:30|
|25- Recommended Practices||00:10:29|
|Front Suspension Modelling in ADAMS Car||00:00:00|
|Vehicle Dynamics Analysis Using ADAMS Car||00:50:45|
|Suspension System Test in ADAMS View||00:10:54|
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics