MSC Software develops simulation software technology that enables engineers to validate and optimize their designs using virtual prototypes. Customers in almost every part of manufacturing use MSC software to complement, and in some cases even replace the physical prototype “build and test” process that has traditionally been used in product design. MSC Software’s technology is used by leading manufacturers for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis (FEA), acoustics, fluid-structure interaction (FSI), multi-physics, optimization, fatigue and durability, multi-body dynamics, and control systems simulation.
Suspension systems, Drivetrains, brake systems, steering systems, engines, control systems, transmissions, boot joints, bearings, clutches, chassis structure are analyzed in the automotive industry. Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Heavy Equipment, Medical, Consumer Products, and Energy Industry deals with Multi-Body Dynamics.
Adams/Car provides built-in sub-system and system templates together with pre-defined virtual tests & manoeuvres to facilitate the modelling & simulation (M&S) of suspension kinematics & dynamics as well as full-vehicle dynamics. If you are involved with vehicle engineering work at your school, especially for student competitions such as Formula SAE, Baja, Solar Car, and Hybrid or Autonomous Vehicles, then this product is likely to be of interest to you.
Adams Car software allows students to design and simulate their FSAE / BAJA vehicles to maximize their vehicle performance. With Adams Car, FSAE / BAJA teams can quickly build and test their functional virtual prototypes of complete vehicles and vehicle subsystems. FSAE / BAJA engineering teams can exercise their vehicle designs under various road conditions, performing the same tests they normally run in a test lab or on a test track, but in a fraction of time.
DIYguru presents a certification program on MSC Multi-Body Dynamics. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 90 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
What are the learning outcomes?
- To develop learn and apply new theories, concepts, and methods.
- To develop extensive knowledge and understanding of a wide range of computer modelling and simulation software.
- Identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Handsome command over ADAMS/View and ADAMS/Solver
- Firm grasp of multi-body dynamics fundamentals.
- Pre-requisite for advanced “Grey Box” M&S environment of ADAMS/Car
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the program become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
- This program is focused on student-level competitions like SAE BAJA, SAE SUPRA, and even Formula Bharat and Formula-E.
How to enrol?
- Signup with your operational e-mail ID.
- Select the “MSC- Multi-Body Dynamics Certificate Course”.
- Select “Take the Course”.
- Apply coupon code if applicable.
- Fill the required fields on the form.
- Select your preferred payment gateway.
- Pay the total amount.
- Select “Start Course” and gear up on skilling mode.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Students participating in SAE Competitions (BAJA, FSAE, SUPRA, Formula Car Championships).
- Professionals who are in the R&D sector of Automotive Companies.
- Interested in engineering and product design
- Automotive enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory) working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in the Automotive/ Aeronautical design sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, chemistry, and maths, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for ADAMS Car software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘MSC Multibody Dynamics’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘MSC Multibody Dynamics’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.