The global computer-aided engineering market size was valued at USD 7.3 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period, owing to increased outsourcing of manufacturing processes to emerging economies such as India, China, and Russia. The market is poised for unprecedented growth over the forecast period as integrated software solutions eliminate the need for multiple prototypes and product recall concerns, thereby reducing the cost associated with prototyping and product recall strategy.
The CAE market is segmented into Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), multibody dynamics, and optimization and simulation. The FEA segment dominated the market for computer-aided engineering in terms of revenue in 2019. FEA is a computational analysis methodology that helps in determining the strength of a product with respect to the loading. FEA simulates real components to analyze problems pertaining to heat transfer, structural analysis, electromagnetic potential, and mass transport.
This is a problem-based course where you’ll learn by doing. The focus will be on understanding what’s under the black box so as to move beyond garbage-in, garbage-out. You’ll practice using a common solution approach to problems involving different physics: structural mechanics, fluid dynamics and heat transfer. We’ll solve textbook examples to understand the fundamental principles of finite-element analysis and computational fluid dynamics. Then we’ll apply these principles to simulate real-world examples in the tool including a bolted rocket assembly and a wind turbine rotor. By working through examples in a leading simulation tool that professionals use, you’ll learn to move beyond button pushing and start thinking like an expert.
DIYguru presents a certification program on Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA / FEM). This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 30 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
- To develop learn and apply new theories, concepts, and methods.
- To develop extensive knowledge and understanding of a wide range of computer modelling and simulation software.
- Identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Big ideas in finite-element analysis and computational fluid dynamics
- Structural mechanics simulations using ANSYS Mechanical™
- Mathematical models underlying simulations
- Building simulations of real-world applications using ANSYS®software
- Verification and validation of simulations including checking against hand calculations
- Build an approach within engineering analysis and simulations like an expert
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- This program empowers technocrats for student-level competitions like SAE BAJA, SAE SUPRA, and even Formula Bharat and Formula-E.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the program become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, and Aeronautics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for ANSYS software, the Student trial version will be emailed to those enrolling into the program so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA / FEM)’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA / FEM)’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
|Basic Analysis Procedure||FREE||00:03:32|
|Mechanical Interface Overview||00:03:51|
|Meshing in Mechanical|
|Static Structural Analysis|
|Remote Boundary Conditions|
|Results and Postprocessing|
|Training Exercise Files|
|Training Exercise Files||00:00:00|
|Software Download & License||00:00:00|