The major market for additive manufacturing is in the Americas; however, Europe and Asia-Pacific are expected to grow at a high CAGR. The application market for additive manufacturing can be divided into the aerospace industry, the automotive industry, consumer products, healthcare, government and defence, industrial/business machines, education & research, and others (arts, architecture, and forensics). The additive manufacturing application in healthcare is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
The additive manufacturing market excluding materials is expected to reach $11,145.1 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 20.9% from 2014 to 2020. The additive manufacturing material market is expected to reach $1,082.0 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 19.3% from 2014 to 2020. Major players in the global additive manufacturing market include 3D Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Stratasys Ltd. (U.S.), ExOne (U.S.), Arcam AB (Sweden), EnvisionTEC (Germany), EOS (Germany), Materialise NV (Belgium), and MCor Technologies Ltd. (Ireland), among others.
This course teaches additive manufacturing and rapid prototyping or we call it as 3 D printing from the very basics. This course teaches you what is 3 D printing and its history. Form the introduction to 3 D printing, creating your own design to repairing your design using several software tools is been covered in very depth. DIYguru tries to keep the course very informative and easy to learn. The program is 100% online which makes the course easy to access from any part of the world that too at any time.
DIYguru presents a certification program on Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 21 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which make it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
- Construct different Geometrical figures using drawing Instruments.
- Draw orthographic Projections giving proper dimensioning with title block using appropriate line type and scale.
- Draw isometric projection from orthographic views (and vice-versa) and draw oblique projection from orthographic views.
- Perform CAD application in the 2D interface.
- Create and plot assembly and detail views of simple geometrical solid with Dimension, Tolerance &Annotation in 3D Modelling.
- Explain Additive Manufacturing technology and emerging trends in Additive Manufacturing.
- Make the part applicable for Additive Manufacturing.
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The programme uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the programme.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the programme become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
The programme is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Programming enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory).
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
The programme to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, chemistry and maths, even though the pre-requisite of this programme will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for CAD software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in “Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping” to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in “Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping” to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
|Using the Exercise Files||00:00:38|
|Discovering 3D printing|
|What is 3D Printing?||00:00:54|
|How 3D Printing Works?||00:03:45|
|What you can make with 3D Printing?||00:03:45|
|History of 3D Printing||00:02:46|
|Introducing 3D Printing Technology|
|3D Printing Options||00:01:47|
|Introducing filament based printers||00:04:31|
|Looking at Streolithography||00:02:23|
|Full Color Prints||00:02:04|
|Creating Your First Design|
|Undertanding the Manifold Design||FREE||00:04:12|
|Creating a design with Solid Modeling||00:02:32|
|Other types of modeling||00:01:29|
|Creating a design with 3D Scanning||00:03:23|
|Introducing File Repositeries||00:01:41|
|Keeping track of Units||00:02:11|
|Designing for Reality||FREE||00:03:08|
|Repairing a 3D design|
|Introducing netfabb studio||FREE||00:04:07|
|Performing an automatic repair in netfabb studio||00:01:59|
|Performing a manual repair in netfabb studio||00:05:25|
|Slicing a flat bottom||00:01:53|
|Creating a hollow model||00:05:33|
|Wrapping a model||00:02:01|
|Measuring your 3D model||00:04:27|
|Exporting your file||00:00:58|
No Reviews found for this course.
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics