The global battery management system market size is estimated to grow from USD 5.2 billion in 2019 to USD 12.6 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 19.5%. The growth of this market is expected to be driven by the growing trend of electric vehicles, increasing the requirement of battery monitoring in renewable energy systems, and the need for effective electric grid management. The report covers the market segmented into battery type, type, topology, application, and geography.
Based on topology, the modular topology segment of the battery management system market is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Most of the manufacturers prefer modular topology as it offers significant computational power and is also safe as it does not require extensive wire harnesses. Modular topology is also suitable for a range of applications such as in energy storage systems, industrial UPS, medical mobility vehicles, parts of electric vehicles, and drones. Moreover, the increasing demand for modular topology from these applications is expected to drive the market at the highest rate from 2019 to 2024.
The ongoing transformation of battery technology has prompted many newcomers to learn about designing battery management systems. This course provides a beginner’s guide to the battery management system (BMS) architecture, discusses the major functional blocks and explains the importance of each block to the battery management system. In this course, we’ll take a look at Battery Management Systems and look at what a battery management system is, what it does and we’ll also explore the individual components that typically make up a battery management system.
DIYguru presents the certification program on the BMS – Battery Management System. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 90 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
- Introduction to the Battery Management System (BMS)
- Data Acquisition
- Battery Monitoring Unit
- Battery Control Unit
- Battery Disconnect Unit
- BMS Protection
- Various Components of BMS
- Cell balancing
- Causes of Cell Unbalancing
- Passive Cell Balancing
- Various Types of Cell Balancing
- Balance current Requirement
- Introduction to Li-ion batteries
- Introduction to management of Li-ion batteries
- Introduction to Battery Management Systems (BMS) for LIB
- Definition and Classification of BMS
- BMS Functionalities
- Summarize the basic components and functionality of the Battery Management System
- Understand the Battery Management System (BMS) components and function
- Discuss the factors that influence battery performance and required protection schemes
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the program become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Electronics enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Battery Management System‘ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Battery Management System‘ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
|Battery Management System|
|Introduction to BMS||FREE||00:10:21|
|Battery Monitoring Unit||00:06:34|
|Battery Control Unit||00:09:31|
|Battery Disconnect Unit||00:03:17|
|BMS Cell Balancing Part 1||00:05:33|
|BMS Cell Balancing Part 2||00:14:55|
|Passive Cell Balancing||00:14:11|
|Active Cell Balancing||00:18:19|
|Active Balancing Shared Active Bus||00:14:00|
|Battery Management Device||00:15:00|
|Get Started with SIMULINK|
|How to Build and Simulate a Simple Simulink Model||00:09:00|
|How to Add a Controller and Plant to the Simulink Model||00:06:00|
|How to View Simulation Results||00:06:00|
|How to Tune a PID Controller||00:03:00|
|How to Compare and Save Simulation Data||00:05:00|
|How to Manage Your Simulink Model||00:05:00|
|How to Add Components to Your Simulink Model||00:07:00|
|How to Model Continuous and Discrete Systems in One Model||00:05:00|
|How to Use Templates and Examples||00:07:00|
|Modelling and Simulation|
|Cell Modelling and Simulation||00:50:00|
|BMS Modelling and Simulation||00:39:00|
|Stay in Touch||00:10:00|