The importance of software in the modern automotive industry is paramount and growing. It is one of the primary innovation drivers today. Still, complex computerized automotive systems are built using mostly either non-state-of-the-art or narrowly specialized programming languages and tools which are not able to support all the combined needs of the automotive software development.
Python is perceived to be easy to learn, it has a number of books describing the way it works, and they are usually observably big. In comparison, a book on C++ is usually longer and can be subjectively harder to understand: unrestricted memory operations, complicated templates, diamond inheritance, etc. Python appears to be the most practical of all the languages compared. Python comes handy for solving many practical problems.
If you’re an office worker, student, administrator, or just want to become more productive with your computer, programming will allow you to write code that can automate tedious tasks. This course follows the popular book, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python. Automate the Boring Stuff with Python was written for people who want to get up to speed writing small programs that do practical tasks as soon as possible. You don’t need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming, so this course skips all the computer science and concentrates on writing code that gets stuff done. This course is for complete beginners and covers the popular Python programming language. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write code that not only dramatically increases your productivity, but also be able to list this fun and creative skill on your resume.
DIYguru presents a certification program on PYTHON Programming Language for mechanical engineers and equivalent field. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24*7 within the tenure of 30 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which make it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with “regular expressions”.
- Sending emails and texts.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Use Python’s debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The programme uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the programme.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Participants who will complete the programme become eligible for Mentorship and Placement help through our Job Fairs.
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Office workers, students, small/home business workers, and administrators would want to improve their productivity.
- Aspiring software engineers who want to add skills to their programming toolbelt.
- Computer users who have heard the “learn to code” message, but want practical reasons to learn to program.
- Experienced Python software engineers can skip the first half of the course, but may find the later parts that cover various third-party modules helpful.
- While this course doesn’t cover specific develops tools, this course would be useful for QA, develops, and admins who want to learn scripting in Python.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for PYTHON software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
- No programming experience is required.
- Downloading and installing Python is covered at the start of the course.
- Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in “PYTHON Programming Language” to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in “PYTHON Programming Language” to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org our team will help you out.
|Introduction to Python||00:02:01|
|Getting Started with Python||FREE||00:04:13|
|Write a Program||00:11:01|
|Flow chart and basic flow control||FREE||00:06:49|
|If,else and elif statement||00:11:06|
|Writing Own function||00:11:03|
|Global scope & Local Scope||00:12:44|
|Try and Except||00:05:48|
|List data type||00:09:53|
|For Loops with Lists, Multiple Assignment, and Augmented Operators||00:09:20|
|Similarities Between Lists and Strings||00:18:00|
|Dictionary Data Type||00:19:00|
|Advanced String Syntax||00:08:00|
|Regular Expression Basics||00:13:00|
|Regex Groups and the Pipe Character||00:07:00|
|Repetition in Regex Patterns and Greedy/Nongreedy Matching||00:14:00|
|Regex Character Classes and the findall() Method||00:14:00|