Most automobile companies are vowing to switch to electric, a cleaner, and sustainable alternative. An electric revolution is coming to the automobile sector in India. But, the industry is facing a shortage of talented, aptly skilled engineers needed for the transition to electric drives as the primary source of motive power.
Help fill that gap and gain an edge with DIYguru’s Hybrid and Electric Vehicle (H.EV.) curriculum. The electric vehicle online course provides advanced knowledge and hands-on, in design, analysis, control, calibration, and operating characteristics of H.EVs. Students and Professionals can integrate any number of these industry-ready certified courses into your skill-set.
Why Skilling Matters In EV Industry
There is a huge skill gap between industry and academia when it comes to the task of taking the entire automobile industry towards electric mobility and that’s where DIYguru comes into play.Our courses are self paced, project oriented and enable the learner to follow their passion in a particular topic of Future of Jobs. We involve greatly in upskilling, reskilling and constant skilling to help India foster towards EV adoption faster by providing skilled manpower. Besides, developing skills, we maintain quality so that our courses will be able to compete with the global automotive industry. Learn More
Talk to counsellor
DIYguru presents a certification program on Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 90 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process. Downloadable educational tools such as e-books, research papers, and government reports are made available at just one click.
The course tends to equip participants with multidisciplinary expertise and increase the practical exposure with the tools and functioning of the Electric vehicle via small workshop prototypes. This course follows the practical approach of learning (PLA model) to educate and offer cutting edge training to prepare engineers for the future industry workforce demand.
- Make Participants more employable.
- Prepare participants to match up with the industry 4.0 revolution.
- Bridge the gap between conventional methods of learning and application-based method of learning.
- To empower participants with the skills to face future challenges.
- A student shall get to know about different modules of Electric Vehicles.
- A student shall understand the underlying concept behind Power Electronics & Battery Management System.
- A student shall understand the effects of external factors and assumptions taken for designing the vehicle and its power train.
- A student shall understand the mystery of chemistry within batteries.
- A student shall get mentored by Industry Experts.
- A student shall get project assistance.
- A student could get on request instructor-led hands-on workshops.
- A student shall get career mentorship in Electric/Green-Energy fields.
DIYguru provides placement assistance by providing an enormous amount of technical knowledge about the corresponding field and latest information about tech-trends. Information on new vacancies is float through e-mails by our support team to every student, so that you can apply for the job as early as possible. India has chalked a plan to aid its electric mobility mission by creating a specialized workforce. The blueprint aims at generating 10 million jobs. The government had initiated the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan in the year 2013 with an objective to put 6-7 million electric vehicles on Indian roads by 2020 and committing to achieving 30% e-mobility in the country by 2030. DIYguru has a direct tie-up with Industries. The students / professional performing outstandingly in this course will get the opportunity to build a career in the E-Mobility sector.
Business Opportunities in the Electric Vehicle Industry:
- Battery scrapping
- Battery swap hubs
- Last Mile Connectivity
- ICE Vehicles Scrapping Center
- Electric car servicing garage
- EV Charging StationCentral government announced Rs. 6 per KW. Finding a location, getting the rate from DISCOM and consulting for setting up EV charging station can be great business opportunity.
Enrol in the course now to get the details on the above opportunities
Electric Vehicle Industry Research Reports & Future Forecasts (2020-2030)
Download White Papers
- Linkedin (1,172)
- Naukari.com (23,567)
- Shine.com (122)
- Indeed Jobs
- Times Jobs (864)
- Angel List (37,269)
- Monster Jobs (315)
- Career Jet (153)
- Glassdoor (114)
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The electrical vehicle certification course is a Workshop Integrated Learning Program designed for students or professionals aspire to work or working in automotive, auto-component, design and manufacturing sector and aim to develop the required skills to build and sustain future automobiles.
- The program has a special emphasis on concepts such as Vehicle dynamics, Architecture, Motor Design, Ergonomics and Battery Technology.
- The program includes basic concepts required for developing an Electric Vehicle.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
Download the Free-ebook
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Automotive enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory) working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanics sector.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
Recognized, validated certification from DIYguru, for electric vehicle online course and/or Workshop.
The course materials of this course are Copyright of DIYguru and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) 4.0 International License.
Download: ELECTRIC VEHICLE OEM & Equipment Manufacturers Directory 2018
(Courtesy – EV Expo Directory) Useful for Students looking out for companies and Job opportunities in Electric Vehicle Segment
In the Press