Course Content last updated on September 21, 2020
About this course
Welcome to the most essential course for Safety management knowledge with Industry standards.
You will get educated on the basic fundamentals of safety measures in Electricity, oil & natural gas and chemical enabled Industries. It will include instructions on protective equipment, fire safety, short-circuiting measures, identifying hazardous materials, symbols and their handling techniques. This course will help you gain insights into ensuring a safe work environment around you.
This course is a combination of videos as online lectures, an assignment at end, of course, discussions and final analysis before granting certification.
This course is :
Fully online with video lectures
Timeline – Flexible deadlines to complete at your own pace
Language – English & Hindi
Hands-on classroom training – Practical training available after course completion
Here you will learn about past and present of safety, and the role it plays in improving the workplace standards as we all want to go to work and come back home safe when we are dealing with energy resources that might cause safety concerns such as electricity or power segments. To build an ideal workplace and maintaining it is a tough job that needs skill and awareness of your surroundings and maximizes your productivity.
After the course is completed, you will be able to opt for the classroom training program of 2 days to 1 week depending on your training requirements at the nearest location possible.
The objective of this course
- Electric energy Industry- This is the first out of three topics that will connect you with current standards of the electric industry and its utility policies, and provides you with all the vocabulary knowledge used in this sector. You will be introduced to the production, distribution and safety measures of electric power & related systems, from electricity generation to its uses and major incident factors. You will learn about all the components used in the Electric energy sector from the installation of power cables and transformers.
- Fossil fuels – This topic covers the characteristics and properties of fossil fuels such as Natural gas and crude oil drilling, gaining the ability to learn different fuel systems and pipeline technologies for supply purpose. This will give you insights on the history of this sector and its recent developments. At the end of this topic, you would be able to demonstrate the safety precautions and relevant measures of gas and oil drilling.
- Protection tools and symbols – This topic covers all the types of equipment and tools used for preparation and actionable situations related to incident protection, gas leakage, fire, and short-circuiting. This is the last topic of this course that will enable you to identify and secure the measures of a safer workplace.
Topics covered in this course
- Understanding the Safety sector and its responsibilities
- Learning the history and current practices in this domain
- Identifying Danger Situations
- Managing life and property safety at the workplace
- Ensuring safety checks & parameters
- Usage of tools and techniques as per Industry relevance.
This course is specially designed for individuals interested in or is currently engaged in Energy industry jobs and related career opportunities, as an engineer, technician or managerial role. This course is for those planning a career in this field, and if you are already working in this industry but have less than two years of experience, this course will cover up all needed training & guidance.
No Reviews found for this course.