The Global Data Analytics Market has witnessed strong, continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to continue this same path. With the help of Data Analytics Course with Python Programming, organizations can now leverage data to extract valuable insights, which are used to create actionable decisions. In the past few years, data analytics has been broadly used to empower organizations to make the most profitable business choices. A recent market study shows that the Data Analytics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.08% from 2020 to 2023, which would equate to $77.6 billion. In 2019, the global analytics market was $49 billion worldwide, which is more than double the value four years ago.
Source: Market Reports
Welcome to the first step of the “Specialization in data analytics with PYTHON”. In this course, students will be introduced to the PYTHON programming language and the concept of data analysis. How data analysis has become one of the most important skills for students in different areas. How data analysis and PYTHON, is useful in every domain, ranging from mathematics to physics, from computer science to electrical engineers. Every second company works with data, and so, requires, professionals, who can understand their data and can play with them! This course will bring out the understanding and motivation to start a career in data analysis using PYTHON.
- By the end of the course, students will be able to understand the following:
- Get to know the PYTHON programming language.
- Understand how PYTHON is famous among the existing programming language solutions
- Deep understanding of the concept of data analysis
- Go through the main steps of data analysis and their types.
- Understand why PYTHON is considered as one of the best solutions for data analytics
- Observe the current job markets in the area of PYTHON and analytics and how this market trend will increase, with an increase in requirement for data analysts.
- Guided through the installation process of the most essential software tools.
- Finally, prepare yourself for the beginning of practical PYTHON and data analysis.
Module 1: What is PYTHON and why it is so famous?
- In this module, students will come to know about PYTHON, as a programming language, and how, it turned out to be one of the most important languages in the world. This module will help students to understand the language from scratch, irrespective of their past professional experience.
- Students will be given the task of sharing their possible applications of data analytics and PYTHON programming language. Such a task will help students to widen their imagination and applicability of data analytics in their respective fields.
- Specific topics to be covered:
- Initial assumptions
- Some history of PYTHON
- How PYTHON is so famous?
- PYTHON is slow! Yet faster!
- Why so famous?
Module 2: What is data analysis?
- In this module, students will see what exactly a data is, for an engineer. And what kind of data suits your needs. How to get the understanding, in order to get the required hidden information from any level of datasets. This module will also discuss the skills required for anyone interested in pursuing a career in this field.
- Specific topics to be covered:
- Introduction to data analysis and definitions
- Types of data analysis
- Steps for data analysis
- Gathering data
- Collecting data
- Cleaning data
- Analysing data
- Data interpretation
Module 3: Why PYTHON for data analysis
- In this module, how a programming language enables us to understand the data and retrieve the information we want. Students will understand why PYTHON is the most used language and how PYTHON is one of the best available languages for implementing data analytics.
- Specific topics which will be covered in these modules are as follows:
- Why PYTHON for data analysis?
- More details to convince you!
- PYTHON vs R
- Process of data analysis
Module 4: What data analysts do?
- In this module, students will understand the average profile of a data analyst. Students will be shown how the implementation of data analysis changes with the different field, a student is working on. This virtual tour will help students to correlate themselves with different domains of work areas.
- Main areas to be focussed in this module are:
- Further details
- Types of data analysis
- Skills and purpose
Module 5: Application areas
- In this module, we will discuss the numerous ways, a student could play with data. We will discuss different job domains and their growing needs for data analysts.
- Students will be following the following sections:
- The Indian job market for data analytics
- Job growth and predictions!
- Areas you can work
- There is scope for everything and everyone!
- Existing application areas
Module 6: Necessary pre-requisites and software requirements
- In this module, we will discuss, the basic mathematical understanding, the student should have, before beginning with data analysis. However, his course, consider assumes that student has nearly zero knowledge of PYTHON language. We will discuss the necessary tools and software as well.
- The main covered areas will be:
- Basic software tools
- Optional future tools
- Guide to install software
- All ready to begin the practical work!
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
- A student should have a compatible computer for PYTHON software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Introduction to PYTHON & Data Analysis’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
People join our online courses for a variety of reasons and come from diverse backgrounds, professions, and age groups. With online courses, you can
- Advance your skill-set or begin a career change.
- Take the next step in your formal education.
- Ease the transition before entering a full-time academic program.
- Enjoy learning a new topic.
Whatever the reason, our online courses are a flexible way of learning about the automotive industry and it’s recent advances without disrupting your daily life.
Visit the course catalog to browse our offerings. In addition to searching by popularity and availability, you can also search by duration or subject to ensure you find a course that reflects your interests.
Basic understanding of physics is required. Our courses are open to all automotive enthusiasts irrespective of their educational qualifications.
All courses are delivered in english. Video lectures include english language subtitles with the option to slow down, pause, or replay lectures for better understanding and retention. Discussion boards are a critical component of each of our courses; therefore, we suggest that students have a conversational knowledge of english when pursuing our Certificate Programs.
Courses are open to all students 13 years or older. If you are under 13 years old, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your participation in our Certificate Programs.
If you are new to online learning, we recommend that you begin with one course. As most of our courses are available throughout the year, you can always come back and pursue more topics.
It is recommended that you begin your course promptly. If you do need to start the course a few days late, you can register and book a seat for the course and start accordingly. As we have limited no of seats.
Registration is available on our website. Just follow these simple steps:
Click the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of your screen.
A verification link will be sent to your email. After confirmation return back to our website.
Select “All Courses.”
Choose your course(s).
You will be asked for basic contact information and your credit/Debit card payment. We require full payment at the time of registration and all tuition is billed in INR. Be sure to check with your bank or credit card company, as your financial institution may charge a foreign transaction fee(For foreign clients).
Most courses are offered at least 2 times during a month(Every 1st and 15th). Certain courses can fill up quickly, so be sure to register early.
We apologize for this inconvenience. We encourage you to reach out to your financial institution as further permissions may be needed to complete the payment. You are also welcome to write to email@example.com for further guidance. Please wait for 10 minutes before trying again. A strong Internet connection and up-to-date browser are strongly recommended.
In case of repeated failure of payment attempts outside India; we recommend a wire transfer to :
DIYguru Education & Research Private Limited.
Bank Account No: 5412218180
IFSC Code: KKBK0000194
MICR Code: 110485021
BIC Code (Swift): KKBKINBB
Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
Bank Branch: DELHI -PANCHSHEEL ENCLAVE
Branch Address: C-1, PANCHSHEEL ENCLAVE NEW DELHI - 110 017
Bank Phone: +91 41749364
As noncredit courses, our online courses are not eligible for state or national financial aid. Some students seek professional development support from their employer or external scholarships. In the INDIA, fees paid for professional development are deductible from your income taxes to the extent permitted by current law under Section 10 (14) Of The Income Tax Act. While we do not offer EMI payment plans at this time, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payment alternatives.
To be granted a full tuition refund, you must cancel your registration by sending an email to email@example.com by 5:00 pm (your local time) 5 full business days before the course’s start date. Please note we are unable to reimburse for any currency conversion fees charged by your credit/debit card issuer.
Visit our Terms and Conditions page for details.
You will receive a confirmation email with information on when and how you can access your course. Check the details.
24 hours before the course begins, you will be given access to the DIY Online Community, a learning and networking space.
Our online learning platform will become available to you 24 hours before your course start date. At that time, online learning platform is accessed by clicking on the "Dashboard" tab in the top right-hand corner of diyguru.org and selecting "courses." You will log in with the email and password created at the time of registration. If you have registered less than 24 hours before your course begins, Online learning platform is available to you within 2 hours of course booking.
The course is divided into 5 weeks,3-4 hours weekly. The course is valid for 90 days from the date of joining.
Our classes are kept small, at no more than 30 students, to better facilitate and encourage personalized interaction with the instructor and fellow participants. Your classmates come from all over the globe and contribute their global perspectives and experience. Some are currently working within the automobile while others are just beginning. All classmates share in their passion for the automobile world.
You should have an up-to-date web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. For more detailed information, please see the guides for supported browsers and basic computer specifications.
Our Online Courses can be accessed on a mobile or tablet device, although we strongly encourage you to have access to a desktop or laptop computer and reliable internet connection for certain course components. Former students have told us it is easiest to read discussion threads and complete written assignments on a laptop or desktop computer.
For technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, 09:00 – 17:00 IST,
Monday – Friday. We are ready to help!
There is no set class time as your course can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We recommend logging on 3 - 4 times a week for one hours or more to stay engaged with the class discussion boards and the course materials, as well as to communicate with your instructor.
Please inform our support. Make every effort to continue working on the course while you’re away. You must contact our support as soon as possible to determine what, if any, arrangements can be made for your situation.
All the reading materials you are required to access are included with your course. Instructors may provide recommended and suggested texts for further exploration.
Well done! You will have 90 days of read-only access to revisit and reflect on the course material.
Get your certificate: When you complete an Online Course, you are eligible to receive a digital certificate of completion. We encourage you to review your instructor’s syllabus to understand the Certificate of Completion requirements for your course. These requirements often include the following:
Active participation in the majority of discussion boards
Timely submission of all assignments
Certificates of Completion are delivered to the email used at the time of registration and can be expected no later than 3 weeks after the course ends. These digital verified credentials allow you to present a trustworthy record of your learning to anyone at any time.
Our certificate platform, Accredible, permits you to share your achievements on various social media platforms, embed it on your website or blog.
As a continuing education student, it is your decision how you participate in the course. Those who plan to audit the course and not receive a certificate of completion should send a message to the support at the start of the course so we understand your goals.
Online Courses are intended to deepen your knowledge of a particular field, but cannot be formally applied as credits to other institutions.
DIYguru demonstrates to future employers like (Hyundai, Mahindra, TATA etc) that you have current knowledge of the electric vehicle, provided by a trusted institution and India’s e-mobility leader.
Including Online Courses on your resume, posting your Certificate of Completion to your online profiles such as LinkedIn, and staying connected with your classmates to a network are powerful ways to continue leveraging your experience long after your course has ended.
You can contact the Online Team at email@example.com or 011 40365796.
Still not sure which course is right for you? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some information on your background and what you hope to learn. We can then provide some personalized course advisement.
|What is PYTHON? | Part 1||FREE||00:19:21|
|What is PYTHON? | Part 2||00:12:36|
|What is PYTHON? | Part 3||00:19:03|
|Module 1 – Quiz||00:10:00|
|What do Data Analyst do?||FREE||00:23:30|
|What is Data Analysis?||00:27:23|
|Module 2 – Quiz||00:10:00|
|Why PYTHON for Data Analysis? | Part 1||FREE||00:19:25|
|Why PYTHON for Data Analysis? | Part 2||00:14:50|
|Why PYTHON for ‘R’?||00:22:54|
|Module 3 – Quiz||00:10:00|
|What do Data Analyst do? | Part 1||00:13:27|
|What do Data Analyst do? | Part 2||00:18:31|
|Module 4 – Quiz||00:10:00|
|Application Areas | Part 1||00:20:14|
|Application Areas | Part 2||00:19:28|
|Module 5 – Quiz||00:05:00|
|Module 6 – Quiz||00:02:00|
|Stay in Touch||00:10:00|