BAJA is the most prestigious and renowned Automotive engineering events conducted by SAE annually, where university students can use their theoretical knowledge in practice by designing and building an ATV buggy or a Formula student race car. The aim here is to take the students away from the traditional university education which is pretty theoretical and these events give an opportunity to use it in the practice. Participating in these events give you an upper hand on what you are going to see in the industry and the real world.
Baja SAE is an intercollegiate engineering design competition for undergraduate and graduate engineering students. The object of the competition is to simulate real-world engineering design projects and their related challenges. Each team is competing to have its design accepted for manufacture by a fictitious firm. The students must function as a team to design, build, test, promote and compete for a vehicle within the limits of the rules, also to generate financial support for their project and manage their educational priorities.
This course especially for those students who are willing to participate in either SAEINDIA BAJA Event or any other ATV Championship events, where student have to design and build there own All Terrian Vehicle from scratch. These events are not just a technical event but evets who test your technical and intellectual ability. Hence this course will help you out from designing your buggy to forming your team, from understanding rules to understanding responsibilities. This program will help you to understand the static as well as a dynamic event in a better way.
DIYguru presents a certification program on BAJA / ATV Virtuals Preparation Course. This program provides you with the most flexible learning environment possible. This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 30 days. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which make it easy to learn on the go. Lectures that are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process.
- Step 1
- Project Plan Preparation
- Roll Cage Analysis
- Vehicle 3D View and Analysis
- Step 2
- Suspension Analysis
- Theoretical Calculation
- Fatigue Analysis
- Step 3
- Safety and Electricals
- DFME Analysis
- Design Validation Plan
- Cost and Weight Estimation
- Research and Marketing
- Team Formation
- Concepts on major sub-components design and analysis of an Automobile.
- If you are a novice and are curious to know about Automobile. you will get to learn and clear your doubts about the fundamental topics of Automobile which includes – Suspension, Steering, Brakes, Tyres, Chassis, Power Train. We will also be teaching you the importance, applications, and opportunities available in the Automobile industry. The latest Safety measures will be discussed in detail at the end of this course.
- Teamwork is one thing that we don’t want you to miss. In BAJA SAE Virtuals online course, we will be teaching you how to divide different roles in the team which work for a common goal starting from engineering, design all the way to drive through going about the marketing professionals.
- Now, because our team is specialized in BAJA SAE events we will be discussing in details over the topics like -Design Failure Mode Effective Analysis, Design Validation Plan, Project Plan, Vehicle Analysis and Costing.
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- One can access the course at their own pace, but with the investment of 3-5 hours/week, it can be finished within a month.
- The programme uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the programme.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
- Students enrolling in this program can get a 20% special scholarship on the SAE Event focused courses such as ANSYS, Multi-Body Dynamics, Suspension Analysis, Solidworks and many more.
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Students who are willing to participate in the SAEINDIA BAJA Event.
- Students who want to know about the SAEINDIA BAJA Event.
- Students who are willing to participate in any ATV Championship across INDIA.
- Students who are an enthusiast in designing and building ATV.
- Students who are planning to make any projects which are related to ATV.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in “BAJA / ATV Virtuals Preparation “ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module. DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page. Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in “BAJA / ATV Virtuals Preparation “ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a email@example.com, our team will help you out.
|Course Introduction Quiz||00:15:00|
|01. Project Plan Presentation||00:02:55|
|A project plan is a formal document designed to guide the control and execution of a project|
|Roll Cage Design (CAD)||00:45:00|
|CAE Analysis of BAJA Rollcage – Hyperworks||08:30:00|
|Static Anlysis of BAJA Car Frame using ANSYS||01:03:24|
|ROLL CAGE QUIZ||00:10:00|
|Suspension & It’s Components||00:11:00|
|Adams/Car for Academic Vehicle Simulations||01:00:00|
|Scope of Vehicle Dynamics Analysis using Adams Car||00:05:00|
|How do you open the mini baja template in ADAMS/Car?||00:15:00|
|SRT Front Suspension modeling in Adams Car||00:55:00|
|How to do suspension dynamics analysis in ADAMS/CAR||00:30:00|
|Suspension Solidworks Model||00:10:00|
|Suspension Design Report||00:10:00|
|Create a Suspension Design Report and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org||00:00|
|Suspension Slide in PPT : Essentials||00:05:00|
|Roll Stability Control (RSC)||00:02:00|
|Videos : Steering Explained||00:37:00|
|Steering & Suspension Training Animation||00:00:00|
|HOW IT WORKS: Power Steering||00:12:55|
|How to Change ATV Ball Joints||00:04:15|
|Calculations : Steering||05:00:00|
|PPT Essentials : Steering||00:05:00|
|Further Reading : Steering||00:05:00|
|Automatic vs Manual Transmission||00:07:46|
|Powertrain Design Reports||FREE||00:05:00|
|Transmission : FAQ’s||00:02:00|
|How Car Brake Works||00:02:29|
|Brakes : Animation||00:09:05|
|Brakes Training Animation||00:00:00|
|How Disc Brakes Works?||00:07:47|
|How to rebuild your master cylinder Disassembly and Assembly||00:14:04|
|Body and Chassis : Optimization||00:02:27|
|Operation of Cars||00:00:00|
|Safety & Electricals|
|Car Electrics Training Animation||00:08:31|
|Air Bags and Seat Belts : Explained||FREE||00:03:41|
|SAFETY AND ELECTRICAL QUIZ||00:10:00|
|Radar Cruise Control (RCC) – with stop and go – Innovation||00:01:15|
|Safety : Innovation||00:03:00|
|Smart City Brake Support : Innovation||00:00:45|
|Diesel Engines : Innovation||00:02:56|
|Adaptive LED Headlamps : Innovation||00:01:48|
|Traction Control System (TCS) : How It Works?||00:01:15|
|Transmissions – Innovation||00:02:26|
|Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)||00:02:30|
|Engine – Innovation||00:03:08|
|Lane-keep Assist System : Innovation||00:01:16|
|Energy Efficient : Innovation||00:01:59|
|Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)||00:02:38|
|Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) : Explained||FREE||00:02:37|
|9. Design Verification & Validation – Explained||00:03:26|
|DESIGN VALIDATION AND VERIFICATION ASSIGNMENT||1, 00:00|
|Cost & Weight Estimation|
|Business Plan Presentation : BAJA & FSAE||00:12:29|
|BUSINESS PLAN ASSIGNMENT||1, 00:00|
|Research & Marketing|
|Research & Marketing : Automotive Competitions||00:11:00|
|Sample BAJA Virtual PPT||00:05:00|
|RESEARCH AND MARKETING ASSIGNMENT||1, 00:00|