This course is intended to provide practical, detailed approaches, and tools to analyze and design manned and unmanned and reusable and expendable launch vehicles for Earth and other planets. This includes architecture and configuration, payloads, and vehicle subsystems.
Learn the concepts used in the design of space missions, manned or unmanned, and operations, based on the professional experience of the lecturer.
Space systems management experts are needed to help create cost-efficient and integrated technologies in space enterprises. With this course in space systems management from DIYguru, students train to hold managerial positions in space systems in government or commercial space programs, engineering firms, high-tech companies, or the military, working with teams of engineers.
About this course
Space exploration is a very exciting subject. Consider the achievements of Sputnik 1, Yuri Gagarin’s first flight in space, the Apollo missions to the Moon, followed by the Shuttle program, the Hubble Space Telescope launch and maintenance on orbit, and finally the assembly and exploitation of the International Space Station. These were challenging undertakings involving space agencies and industrial teams of several nations, and private companies as well. Space telescopes are in service, and several components of the solar system have been and are still actively visited by a number of unmanned probes and robots providing us with precious knowledge about our space environment as well as the far away Universe.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify practical tools and processes for the analysis and design of manned and unmanned, reusable, and expendable vehicles for Earth and other planets.
- Describe a process-oriented approach for creating cost-effective space launch and transportation systems to meet broad, often poorly defined requirements.
- Apply effective methodologies for translating space launch and transportation system (SLTS) objectives, requirements, and designs into viable and economical operations concepts.
- Explain the components of space launch and transportation systems design and operations.
- Define the parameters for evaluating the life-cycle cost of space launch and transportation systems.
- Identify technical risks and mitigate them in the most cost-effective manner while maintaining the technical integrity of the vehicle(s) and infrastructure.
- Describe launch operations functions that must be performed.
- Describe the interrelationships and tradeoffs between system design and mission operations.
There are several career paths for individuals who earn a master’s in space systems management in government or commercial space programs, engineering firms and high-tech companies. Students from DIYguru are hired by private and government organizations, including Harris Corporation, Boeing, the US military, the European Space Agency, the Federal Aviation Agency, and NASA, among others.
|Design Solution Definition|
No Reviews found for this course.
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics
Help Center: [email protected]
Book Your Free Session Now
Fill in the form below to book a 30 min no-obligation consulting session.
I will reply within 24 hours.