DIYguru is India’s most prominent and leading EV Technology Course provider accredited by AICTE, ASDC, Digital India Foundation, and a partner of NITI Ayog in Electric Mobility Vision 2030 and has been working towards providing a trained workforce in this industry which is estimated to grow 30 million by 2025.
Bringing together the worlds of simulation, high-performance computing, and AI. Altair’s technology convergence is ushering in a new era of possibility. Altair help in solving the toughest challenges, helping innovations and driving better decisions.
The Global Data Analytics Market has witnessed strong, continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to continue this same path. With the help of data analytics, organizations can now leverage data to extract valuable insights, which are used to create actionable decisions. In the past few years, data analytics has been broadly used to empower organizations to make the most profitable business choices. A recent market study shows that the Data Analytics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30.08% from 2020 to 2023, which would equate to $77.6 billion. In 2019, the global analytics market was $49 billion worldwide, which is more than double the value four years ago.
Source: Market Reports
This program is the part of the free Altair DIYguru training program on ‘ Analytics with PYTHON‘. With the ideal revision of the PYTHON concepts essential for data analytics, students will start working for numerical computing in PYTHON. One of the most important libraries to be able to understand data is the library Numpy, short for Numerical PYTHON. Understanding data in the form of arrays and accessing them and manipulating them will give students the necessary foundation to work with datasets. Numpy provides the expertise to understand the array-oriented semantics (pandas).
Students will work on the basics on python to understand and work with loops, functions and operators. In the end, students will work on the “Exploratory data analysis” and dataset from Netflix as a part of their project! With the end of the project, students shall receive the certification from the DIYGuru-Altair!
What are the learning outcomes?
- Understand and revise the necessary concepts of PYTHON structures essential for data analytics.
- Manage errors and work with functions.
- Understand and work with array objects: Numpy.
- Perform essential functionalities over the array types.
- Perform programming methodologies over the array data types.
- Make the transition from Numpy to pandas library to analyse data.
- Work with series and data frame.
- Perform necessary operations over the data, using pandas and Numpy library function and perform data analytics!
- Work on the standard Python loops and functions to build their own algorithms!
- Perform data analysis using “Exploratory data analysis Python”
What will you learn?
The full course is divided into modules, with each module targeting some essential set of aspects.
- Basics of Python
- Python for Data analysis
- Introduction to data analytics using Python and standard libraries
- Basics of visualization using Python
- Working on “Exploratory data analysis”
- Project work!
What are the main highlights of the program?
- Learn without a career break with online classes available 24*7.
- The program uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the program.
- The education delivery method is a blend of classroom and experiential learning.
How to enroll?
Students enrolled in Altair DIYGuru training program will be given the necessary access.
Who should apply?
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
- Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
What are the technical requirements?
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- Applicant should have basic knowledge about high-school physics, maths, and chemistry.
- A student should have a compatible computer for PYTHON, Pandas and Numpy software so that they can practice with the progress of the course.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘Basics of PYTHON’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
OUR Alumni, OUR Pride
|Module 0: Step 1!|
|Module 1: Basics|
|Module 2: Functions|
|Module 3: Python loops|
|Module 4: Numpy|
|Module 5: Pandas|
|Pandas Part 1||00:15:00|
|Pandas Part 2||00:43:00|
|Pandas Part 3||00:22:00|
|Module 6: EDA and Project|
No Reviews found for this course.
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicle Engineering
- MATLAB Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering
- Basics of Python Programming Language for Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Vehicle Dynamics
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals
- Autodesk Alias Certification Course
- Additive Manufacturing & Rapid prototyping
- Design of EV using MATLAB
- Electric Motorcycle / E-Bike Design Course using SOLIDWORKS
- CATIA – Computer Aided Drawing and Drafting
- Automotive Sketching & Drawing
- Battery Management System
- BS 6 Emission Norms and Control Stategies
- Fundamentals of ANSYS (FEA/FEM)
- MSC ADAMS Multibody Dynamics