Position : PCB Designer
- Designing Power Electronics PCB with utility grid connection (Converters, Chargers, Inverters).
- Working closely with Hardware Engineers, Mechanical Engineers for fabricating successful PCBs.
- Designing Multilayer PCB layout design, High speed impedance-controlled PCB design, BGA designs.
- Designing stack-up analysis, DFM analysis, DFT analysis, SI concepts.
- Footprint creation, Schematic symbol creation, and QC.
- Designing of the following interfaces- Ethernet ( MII, RGMII, SGMII), DDR3/4, NAND, NOR, SPI, I2C & UART, Surge Protection.
- Designing Power Supply for RF, and Antenna PCB.
- Designing the PCB layout to be compliant with EMC guidelines
- Generating the PCB layout, Gerbers in various formats.
- Understand Schematic Design, BOM, Mechanical, RF, and Antenna design requirements.
- Working on Schematics review, Symbol review, Foot-print review, Gerber review.
- Working closely with PCB fabrication firms for quotation, QC, Negotiation, PCB material requirements.z
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience
- Deployed at least 500 units of PCBs they designed in the market
Position : CAN Engineer
- Experience in test case preparation for System Testing/Network Testing
- Experience in performing CAN Application testing
- Experience in performing CAN Physical Layer testing
- Hands-on Experience in CAPL programming
- Experience with Issue Tracking Tools, Version Control Tools, Vector CAN Tools (CANalyzer, CANoe)
- Automotive industry experience strongly desired
- Experience in Vehicle Level Testing would be an added advantage
- Experience in Electric Vehicle systems such as BMS, MCU, Chargers would be an added advantage
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent presentation skills
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Educational Qualification: BE- Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science
Rugged Solar Products Pvt Ltd
Position : Senior Power Electronics Engineer
- Senior Engineer reporting to Assistant Factory Manager and MD.
- Design, test and support manufacturing of power electronics for off-grid solar applications and EV charging infrastructure.
- System-level integration of internal and external electronics and designs.
- Prototype testing, debugging, and validation.
- Supervising EMC and other compliance tests.
- Liaising with outside consultants, vendors, manufacturers, and other experts.
- Be a team leader within the R&D Department.
- Meet with customers and end-users to problem solve.
- University degree in Power Electronics.
- Passion and discipline to work within a high-performing start-up environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience with EV charging systems, AC/DC converters power electronics design and testing.
- Fluent in English.
- Work in Bangalore.
Job Type: Full-time
- Core Power Electronics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
Position :Regional Sales Manager – Electric Vehicles
Roles and Responsibilities :
To achieve or exceed Sales Volume, Market share, Penetration percentage and Margins (profitability) in the sales territory allocated To interface directly with end customers, dealers, service team in the territory Develop, sustain and build upon solid working relationships with customers, dealers and service teams to ensure a strong, integrated process for executing the go-to-market strategy of ET Auto Division Undertake background research to gather information on the customer and competition Execute strategic plans and reviews in sales, prepare and complete action plans in sales and implement sales processes Drive a high level of productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, have a solution oriented approach, implement & manage change Develop and manage channel partner to cater to vehicle requirements of all potential customers in the assigned territory Maintain and expand dealer and customer base by prospecting & networking; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities Plan & design Promotional material jointly with team as per market requirements and launch campaigns Ensure compliance of all relevant process guidelines and documentation requirements Identify and analyse market trends; be an effective medium for providing information on competitive intelligence to senior management and suggest new marketing initiatives for respective territories Follow opportunities and gather information on customers and markets.Deliver point of sales training and provide guidance to dealers on all Electrotherm products and offerings as and when required, to grow the business Provide input to sales forecasts and supports periodical dealer reviews Adhere to commitments at all times Providing technical advice and answering queries from dealers with help of service technicians Prepare reports and documentation related to service apart from the ones required in sales Investigating and solving problems, suggesting improvements to vehicles in response to dealer/ customer feedback along with service technicians To undertake other tasks as directed in support of the organisations
JOB TITLE :Automobile Jobs
CATEGORY :Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
SALARY :650,000 INR
Position :EV Technical Expert/ Product Manager
You will be responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.
What you will do:
Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.EV Simulation
Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance – For 4W, 3W & 2W.Â Candidate Profile:What you need to have:
MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
Minimally 7+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
Technical Skills:Program Management Skills.Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.
Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem – Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.Behavioural
Skills:Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Skills:- Product Management, Automotive, Data transmission, Telematics and Electric Vehicle
Bhartia Management Consultancy
Position :Electric Vehicle SW expert
Required Candidate profile
Implementation of different communication protocol as per customer requirement (CAN,LIN,etc) To develop different SW functional module to meet system functionality and performance.