Electric Vehicle Hands-on Workshop Training Schedule
Day 1: Introductions (Faculty and Students) and a brief outline of the workshop along with the introduction to L5 Commercial Vehicles. The second half, Physical inspection of the vehicle along with its parts.
Day 2: A complete introduction to wire harness electricals and connectivity of the powertrain. The second half, physical demonstration of the wire harness of an L5 EV as well as a High-speed two-wheeler.
Day 3: Complete mechanical parts of a heavy L5 EV, along with movable parts possible wear and tear points. (Includes brakes, hydraulics, wheel’s Power transmission drive), Handle Tires etc. The second half, physical demonstration as well as hands-on of the Physical parts and components.
Day 4: Battery configuration of the vehicle (60 Volt and 72 volts) batteries both legacy as well as LFP battery. How to check the health of the battery procedures to find anomalies, risk of leaking electricity, points of leakages etc. Basic building blocks of LFP battery (Cells, BMS and process of Tick welding) along with a demonstration of such battery packs. The second half, an actual demo of Tick welding and development of a module of the battery pack.
Day 5: Actual welding denting and painting of components or parts of the vehicle (post wear and tear) (the first half is a demo). The second half is an examination for hands-on of such skill (basic knowledge will be imparted) students can convey if he/she wants to participate in this exercise. Those passing this exercise will be given exposure to actual Internship.
Day 6: Internship Examination: It will involve examination (physically) of any one of the above-mentioned skills, this is a team approach and we shall allocate teams of 4 or 5 members each. A full vehicle shall be handed over (In damaged condition) to the members, where students need to showcase the entire skill of how to approach and rectify mistakes. (NOTE: some of the activities may possibly go beyond the time frame of this day, and we are open to give/ share the facility beyond Day 6.
Day 7: FINAL Results of the Practical Examination will be shared on Day 7, and students/ participants clearing the examination will be given the immediate opportunity of getting deployed on the task of Internship.
Electric Vehicle Hands-on Workshop COVID-19 Guidelines
- Workshop facilities are thoroughly disinfected and sanitized.
- All participants are requested to be wearing masks at the workshop.
- Seating arrangements are made with social distancing (6 feet) at the workshop.
- Each Candidate is required to bring own set of masks (pen paper-pencil) and requested to strictly adhere with masks during delivery of the course.
- Whilst we have Sanitizer at the training facility, all participants are requested to bring their own Sanitizer packs as well. Non-availability of Mask or Sanitizer may risk non-admission to the facility.
- Only faculty (speakers) and Demonstrators are allowed to remove masks whilst delivering lectures.
- Daily temperature checkups are mandatory.
- E-Oxigen reserves the right to ask any candidate to stop participating if found having temperature or any illness (flowing nose or cough) from the facility.
- Outstation Students are required to make their own arrangement for Boarding and Lodging in Gurugram.
Fill the form if you feel the need for accommodation details will be mailed to you before 3 Days of the workshop’s commencement.
Click Here to fill the form.
Digital certification will be provided to only those students who are attending the complete 7 days of the workshop.