Full training & placement support till you get hired! || 13+ courses! || Offline EV Nanodegree and Technician training programs || No course expiry | uninterrupted access to DIYguru Maker's space || full equipment support 24x7 during & after the training as well || Post-placement support || Unlimited access to workshops and training until the right employment is achieved!
- Full training and placement support, till you get the EV employment! * NO conditional applied!
- With the vision of contributing to the mission of Future Mobility, DIYguru states that unless the enrolled student is placed in his/her domain of EV, DIYguru shall continue providing the placement support!
- With no conditions applied, at no extra cost, the student shall receive training, mentorship, equipment support, access to workshops, free access to training space, and placement support unless the placement is achieved!
- With these initiatives, DIYguru not only ensures adequate placement support but rather provides the ecosystem. The ecosystem, where the students can understand the institutional and industrial requirements, realize their interests and required training programs, and adapt themselves to the changing world, with DIYguru as their mentor, philosopher, and guide (with no applied conditions!)
- Adding the flavors of blended programming and internship opportunities!
- Along with these programs, the students will have the opportunity to have access to Data Analytics packages, and change to work as interns (12 Week Electric Vehicle Product Design & Development (R&D) Internship) with DIYguru and its partnered institutes and industries!
- Do you find an entrepreneur in yourself?
- Do you believe you have the mindset and ability to implement a business model? With the ‘DIYguru ambassador + fellowship program, you can be a part of the DIYguru marketing & sales support team! Using your right communication skills, you can be the representative of DIYguru at your institute, with every enrollment, you and/or your institute/activity club shall revive a minimum fee from DIYguru as monetary compensation.
Syed Hashir Sher
Certification Partner – ASDC (Automotive Skills Development Council), Govt. of India
Course Duration –
6 Months (with no course Expiry!)
Program Fee –
Course Fee = INR 1,00,000 + GST (+ scholarships!)
- to avail flexible Payment Options Available with 10,000 INR down payment | 0% EMI | Scholarships | Student Loan from Banks available
Eligibility Criteria –
Graduates (10+2+3) from a recognized university / College in any discipline of Engineering / Students pursuing the final year of Engineering can also apply
MATLAB, SIMULINK, SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS, Anaconda, Spyder, ALTAIR FLUX
Practical exposure & project work-
With every course curriculum, DIYguru ensures equal importance to the practical exposure. Therefore, every student gets the opportunity to work on 4 minor and 4 major projects.. In order to complete the degree, each student must successfully submit the synopsis report on 1 minor and 1 major project. The project phase starts with the end of the 2nd month of lectures. With each project, the teams are created based on following parameters:
- Education background
- Interest areas
- Current expertise
Once the project teams are ready, every team pitch their timeline and project update via weekly update sessions. To assist each student personally, each team is assigned with a technical mentor. The mentor is responsible for the following activities:
- To ensure smooth working of the project with each team.
- To maintain the project growth and assist team members with every query.
- To hold regular doubts sessions with his/her team members, to resolve any technical query.
- To direct any non-technical query from the team members to the concerned DIYguru member.
- To regularly monitor the performance of each team member and maintain a grading report.
- To evaluate each student at the end of each project.
Once a student completes his/her assigned project, the team presents their final project and the DIYguru offers the final major project to the qualified students. The same methodology is followed during the major project. However, major projects require more attention and skills, and therefore, with the completion of a major project, each participant shall receive an additional certificate of completion of the project (along with the training certificate). With every project, DIYguru ensures that the team members gain relevant skill sets and organizational/research abilities
Currently, the technical team offers the 5-7 options as minor projects and major projects each, and every participant is required to select atleast one project from each list respectively. 4 of the offered options as examples are given as follows:
1. Convert an existing ICE four-wheeler to an electric vehicle.
Calculate the required parameters for powertrain, drive train, motor and battery rating, battery configuration, block diagram of overall EV powertrain, and how will you implement thermal management as well.
[Vehicle Dynamics, Electric Vehicle Certification course, Fundamentals of Electrical]
2. Vehicle Modeling of an Electric bike
with specifications of 2kW 48V BLDC motor, battery capacity of 48V 50Ah and evaluate range, velocity, SOC% remaining and distance covered in the appropriate drive cycle opted.
[Mathematical Modeling, Vehicle Dynamics, EV Powertrain Engineering (Advanced)]
3. Modelling and Simulation of lithium cell parameter –
SOC Estimation -Degradation -MATLAB -Filter methodologies
4. H Bridge Motor controller using Matlab –
Matlab -PWM Signal generation -Delay and response -Sizing of switches depending on motor specification
The currently offered major projects are as follows:
- Project 1:Design of complete Electric Motorcycle
- Project 2:Design of Solar Powered Charging Station
- Project 3:LI-Ion and BMS modeling for controlling fault events
- Project 4:Modeling and Analysis of Complete EV in Matlab & Simulink
LIVE SESSIONS: weekly 2-3 hours
DIYguru, India’s most prominent and leading EV Technology Course provider working with Robert Bosch, Hyundai, DFID Govt. of UK, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay among others in training individuals and has been working towards providing a trained workforce in this industry which is estimated to grow 30 million by 2025.
We are partners of NITI Aayog, Atal Innovation Mission & ASDC (Automotive Skills Development Council, Govt. of India) in Electric Mobility Vision 2030.
Our Electric Vehicle Training has recently been impanelled by National Educational Alliance for Technology, NEAT – AICTE in 2021 with global certification to make students from Engineering Colleges job-ready.
Not only this, DIYguru has recently been accredited as the official partner of ISRO in the implementation of Online Courses in Space Remote Sensing Satellite in India.
The alumni of DIYguru has been setting trends in the Automotive, Data Analytics & Product Development Industry worldwide with a success rate of more than 94%. See Here at YouTube & Linkedin.
Candidates who meet minimum performance criteria of overall program CGPA more than 8.0 at the end of the training will be eligible for placements in the range 2-8 LPA. If a candidate remains unplaced for 2-year post the program, then he/she is eligible to get a 100% refund of the program (Given they have completed a minimum 80% of the program and have passed the final exam with more than 90% score.). Please find the detailed Terms and conditions of DIYguru Electric Vehicle Course here: https://diyguru.org/terms-and-conditions/
This course follows the practical approach of learning (PLA model) to educate and offer cutting edge training to prepare engineers for the future industry workforce demand.
- Make Participants more employable.
- Prepare participants to match up with the industry 4.0 revolution.
- Bridge the gap between conventional methods of learning and application-based method of learning.
- To empower participants with the skills to face future challenges.
HOW can you earn a certificate?
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the Degree of competency in Electric Vehicle Nanopdegree Program’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module and passed the final examination.
WHAT is the value of this degree in the market?
DIYguru proficiency degree is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earnt degree, are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the degree, check out the footer section of the home page.
HOW can you get the degree?
Degree will be emailed to you after you passed the final online examination. In case, your degree didn’t receive within one week after evaluation feel free to write to us at email@example.com, our team will help you out.
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the certificate of competency in ‘EV Nanodegree Program’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module.
DIYguru proficiency Certificate is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earned certificates are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the certificate, check out the footer section of the home page.
Certificate provided to you is an online certificate, which means there is no need to download, after completion of the course, aspirants are requested to check their profile to view their earned certificate. In case the certificate is not issued feel free to write us a firstname.lastname@example.org, our team will help you out.
Is it okay if I register now and start the course after 3 months?
– Yes you can
Is this self-paced learning or does the course have live classes?
– – It’s a blend of a self-paced and live class. i.e. you will have access to recorded video lectures as well as live classes. In a total of 2 hours of the recorded video lecture and 2 hrs. of the live sessions every week. We give a live doubt clearing class to clear your doubts. The live classes happen in batches, you will be notified prior via email.
How will I get a Nanodegree certificate?
– You will be able to get the Nanodegree certificate only if you complete all the seven courses within six months from starting your course study. An amount of INR 2000 only has to be paid to get the Nanodegree Certificate after you pass the exam with 70% or above.
How will I get an Individual course certificate?
– You will be eligible to get an individual course certificate only if either you are not eligible to get Nanodegree certificate or else you are willing to get an individual course certificate. Just a small amount of INR 500 only has to be paid per course to get the certificate.
What about the placement assistance?
– Once you complete the 9 courses, we will conduct an exam within 30 days of completion of the course. Based on your performance in the final exam and the entire 9 courses, you will be given the chance to get interviews either in our associate organizations or startups.
Customer Support No. – 01143078575
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
Mode of Teaching:
This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 6 Months. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process. Downloadable educational tools such as e-books, research papers, and government reports are made available at just one click.
Alumni Success Stories: