Course Fee – 22,500 + GST (Early Bird Registration Fee of 70% Scholarship)
Certification Partner – ASDC (Automotive Skills Development Council), Govt. of India
Course Duration – 6 Months
Eligibility Criteria – Students passed out or enrolled in ITI / Diploma / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year) of Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics Engineering Branches only.
About: Back in Oct. 2016, we started as a future mobility learning platform for engineers from IIT Delhi and since then it has been 4 years improvising our contents and mentoring students and professionals across the globe. We thanks everyone, students, professionals, academicians, hobbyists, and DIY enthusiasts who have been a part of the DIYguru community and have been contributing actively with their feedbacks to improvise the contents of the course.
The courses will have lifetime access with Nanodegree Certification if completed within 6 months from the day of enrollment, which can be chosen as per your convenience.
Candidates who meet minimum performance criteria of overall program CGPA more than 8.0 at the end of the training will be eligible for placements in the range 2-8 LPA. If a candidate remains unplaced for 2-year post the program, then he/she is eligible to get a 100% refund of the program (Given they have completed a minimum 80% of the program and have passed the final exam with more than 90% score.). Please find the detailed Terms and conditions of DIYguru Electric Vehicle Course here: https://diyguru.org/terms-and-conditions/
Is it okay if I register now and start the course after 3 months?
– Yes you can
Is this self-paced learning or does the course have live classes?
– – It’s a blend of a self-paced and live class. i.e. you will have access to recorded video lectures as well as live classes. In a total of 2 hours of the recorded video lecture and 2 hrs. of the live sessions every week. We give a live doubt clearing class to clear your doubts. The live classes happen in batches, you will be notified prior via email.
How will I get a Nanodegree certificate?
– You will be able to get the Nanodegree certificate only if you complete all the seven courses within six months from starting your course study. An amount of INR 2000 only has to be paid to get the Nanodegree Certificate after you pass the exam with 70% or above.
How will I get an Individual course certificate?
– You will be eligible to get an individual course certificate only if either you are not eligible to get Nanodegree certificate or else you are willing to get an individual course certificate. Just a small amount of INR 500 only has to be paid per course to get the certificate.
What about the placement assistance?
– Once you complete the 9 courses, we will conduct an exam within 30 days of completion of the course. Based on your performance in the final exam and the entire 9 courses, you will be given the chance to get interviews either in our associate organizations or startups.
Customer Support No. – 01143078575
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
- Having a Diploma, BE / B.Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
- Automotive enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory) working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
- Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
- Interested in pursuing further studies on a part-time or full-time basis in the Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanics sector.
The program to give its best will need the following requirements:
- Computer/ Laptop will provide you with the best experience, but this program is quite compatible with smartphones to make it feasible for students worldwide.
- High-speed internet for crystal clear experience, but this program can also run without buffering with below-average connectivity for reaching out to students from suburban and rural areas.
- A student should make their notes for future reference.
- A student should have basic knowledge about high-school physics and chemistry, even though the pre-requisite of this program will brush up one’s basic concepts.
Mode of Teaching
This program is offered as a self-paced program often referred to as an asynchronous online program which is time-independent, meaning that it can be accessed 24X7 within the tenure of 6 Months. This program can be accessed from multiple devices which makes it easy to learn on the go. Lectures are pre-recorded or slide presentation with voice-over commentary, interactive discussion boxes that foster student to student interaction, Email communication with the instructor are part of this process. Downloadable educational tools such as e-books, research papers, and government reports are made available at just one click.
DIYguru provides placement assistance by providing an enormous amount of technical knowledge about the corresponding field and latest information about tech-trends. Information on new vacancies is float through e-mails by our support team to every student, so that you can apply for the job as early as possible. India has chalked a plan to aid its electric mobility mission by creating a specialized workforce. The blueprint aims at generating 10 million jobs. The government had initiated the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan in the year 2013 with an objective to put 6-7 million electric vehicles on Indian roads by 2020 and committing to achieving 30% e-mobility in the country by 2030. DIYguru has a direct tie-up with Industries. The students / professional performing outstandingly in this course will get the opportunity to build a career in the E-Mobility sector.
Alumni Success Stories
This course follows the practical approach of learning (PLA model) to educate and offer cutting edge training to prepare engineers for the future industry workforce demand.
- Make Participants more employable.
- Prepare participants to match up with the industry 4.0 revolution.
- Bridge the gap between conventional methods of learning and application-based method of learning.
- To empower participants with the skills to face future challenges.
As this nanodegree program is availed on discount and offer, there is no refund policy for this.
HOW can you earn a certificate?
DIYguru will feel proud to awards the Degree of competency in ‘INDUSTRY 4.0 Skill Development Program’ to only those aspirants who have 100% completed their online module and passed the final examination.
WHAT is the value of this degree in the market?
DIYguru proficiency degree is highly valuable by industry giants namely Robert Bosch; Maruti Suzuki; Hyundai Motors, are the name of few, which is why DIYguru earnt degree, are secured with a unique certificate ID. To check the validation of the degree, check out the footer section of the home page.
HOW can you get the degree?
Degree will be emailed to you after you passed the final online examination. In case, your degree didn’t receive within one week after evaluation feel free to write to us at email@example.com, our team will help you out.
More About Us:
COVERAGE SO FAR
IN THE MEDIA
DIYguru enabling the E-Mobility ecosystem in Maharashtra. – Times Delhi
Roundtable on Skill Development for Electric Vehicles organized by DFID, ASDC and SSOU – National Skills Network
CONSISTENCY IS EVERYTHING
Back in Oct. 2016, we started as a future mobility learning platform for engineers from IIT Delhi and since then it has been 4 years improvising our contents and mentoring students and professionals across the globe. We thanks everyone, students, professionals, academicians, hobbyists, and DIY enthusiasts who have been a part of the DIYguru community and have been contributing actively with their feedbacks to improvise the contents of the course.
JOURNEY SO FAR