Over the last four years, we have seen more than 50,000 + students enrolling on our platform and using the data set for those who have made a successful career in the Automotive and Product Development & Design Industry.
We have compiled the best options based on the success rate to choose the best DIYguru course as per the field of study, level of the profession, and subject knowledge.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Learning Methodology:
The Electric Vehicle course content will be fully accessible post your enrolment and completing the necessary requirements. You can access the course at your own pace with an investment of 3-5 hours / Week.
There are various Modules to choose from depending on your interest area in EV Industry.
- For EV Business Owners & Entrepreneurs: (Nanodegree in EV Business)
- For Design & Engineering Students Looking for Job Assistance: (Nanodegree in EV Technology)
- For Professionals working in Auto Industry looking forward to Upskill their knowledge in EV: (Specialization Course in EV)
- For Complete Beginners with 10+2 & Non-Technical Background in Commerce, Arts, Law, Management: (Fundamental of Electric Vehicle Technology Certification Course)
- For professionals looking for a specialized course in Electric Vehicle Powertrain Technology (Advanced Certification Course in EV Powertrain)
- For Engineers working in R&D Sector and looking for System Integration in EV – (Sytem Integration of EV)
- For BMS & Battery Specialization course suited for Chemical Engineers – (BMS Specialization Course)
FUNDAMENTALS: For First & Second-year students, who are new to science and engineering and are looking to boost their CV / Resume to stand out of the crowd in getting Internships and preparing base for making their future in Automotive & Product Development Industry, the best strategy will be to go with Fundamental Job oriented Certification Courses which includes Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering, Fundamentals of Python for Mechanical Engineers, Electric Motorcycle Engineering Fundamentals, Electrical Machine Fundamentals Training, MATLAB Fundamentals & Additive Manufacturing Fundamentals.
INTERMEDIATE: For Third-year students who are planning about making their career through Campus Placements in Automotive (Original Equipment Manufacturers – OEMS’s & Electric Vehicle) & Product Development Industry the best strategy, if they have cleared their Job oriented Fundamental DIYguru Certification Courses which we have recommended above for sophomore students would be to go with the Job oriented Electric Vehicle Engineering Nanodegree Program, Vehicle Dynamics, MATLAB, CATIA / Solidworks for CAD and ANSYS – CAE for structural analysis and MSC Adams for Multibody Dynamics Analysis like Suspension and other moving automotive body part and finally Automotive Sketching to boost your knowledge of concepts and software required for Automotive Industry and OEM’s, This will also unable you to boost your resume. Third years is considered vital for your career growth and you can make the best use of time by adding as many certifications in your resume as possible to stand out of the crowd.
ADVANCED: For Final year students, as they are about to appear for Mechanical Engineering companies interview mainly Automotive / Automation & Product Manufacturing companies, it is best suggested to go withJob oriented Advanced Electric Vehicle Engineering Course and Battery Management System Course if they have already gone there thinking about making their career in EV sector which is growing exponentially and is about to generate 25 lakh jobs by 2025. Electrical & Electronics Engineering students along with Electric Vehicle Fundamental & Advanced Module should go for added Labview Course as well as Specialization in DATA Analytics with Python to have a firm understanding of the subject and open a wide variety of career option in Industrial automation (Industry 4.0)
For students who have passed out from Engineering / Technology / ITI / Diploma background and are looking to enter into Automotive or Product manufacturing/development industry making sure that they land a job after doing DIYguru Job oriented course.The best use of this platform would be to go with the EV Job Assistance Nanodegree Program which will enable you to go extensively through the modules to be completed in a particular time frame and get placement.
For Entrepreneurs who are looking to develop an electric vehicle from beginning till the end of the Product lifecycle but are having issue with time management and are looking for self paced course i.e. right from the Planning phase and preparing the basic concept note to Market Research to Designing and Analysis of different Electric Vehicle OEM parts and then simulating the components in different software obtaining thermal and fatigue profiles and finally rendering the finished prototype and putting it into manufacturing phase, we have prepared a bundled E- Mobility Industry 4.0 pack which you can get here – Industry 4.0 Course Package consisting of all required courses with lifetime access.
For Working Professionals (Employees, HR’s / Managers / Engineers / Professors) who are looking to upskill themselves in Industrial automation and product manufacturing. They can opt for any of the following courses based on their requirements in the industry which they are currently working or looking forward to.
1. Electric Vehicle – https://diyguru.org/course/electric-vehicle/
2. Vehicle Dynamics – https://diyguru.org/course/vehicle-dynamics/
3. BS 6 Emission Technology – https://diyguru.org/course/bs-6-emission-norms-and-control-strategies-certification-course/
4. AUTOMOTIVE SKETCHING – https://diyguru.org/course/automotive-sketching-drawing/
5. ANSYS – FEA / FEM – https://diyguru.org/course/ansys-fea-fem-online-certification-course/
6. CATIA – CAD – https://diyguru.org/course/catia/
7. MULTI BODY DYNAMICS – https://diyguru.org/course/msc-adams-car/
8. BAJA VIRTUALS –https://diyguru.org/course/sae-baja-virtuals/
9. SOLIDWORKS – https://diyguru.org/course/solidworks/
10. LABVIEW – https://diyguru.org/course/labview/
11. MATLAB – https://diyguru.org/course/matlab-fundamentals/
12. Fundamentals of Automobile Engineering – https://diyguru.org/course/fundamentals-automotive-engineering/
13. Additive Manufacturing Course – https://diyguru.org/course/rapid-prototyping-3d-printing/
14. Advance Electric Vehicle (Powertrain Design) Course –https://diyguru.org/course/advanced-electric-vehicle-design-engineering-certification-course/
15.Suspension Analysis Course – https://diyguru.org/course/lotus-suspension-analysis/
16. Electrical Machines Training Course – https://diyguru.org/course/diy-electrical-machines-training/
17. Python for Mechanical Engineers – https://diyguru.org/course/python/
18. Batter Management System Course – https://diyguru.org/course/bms/
19. Specialization in DATA Analytics – https://diyguru.org/specialization-in-data-analytics-with-python/
For Hobbyists who belong from a non-tech background (Commerce / Arts / Law / Hospitality)
All the courses on the DIYguru platform are project-oriented i.e. after successful completion of any course, you are able to create something out of it, for ex. if you are looking to make an electric car/bike of yourself. We would suggest you go with the Electric Vehicle Engineering Course which will enable you to retrofit a petrol/diesel variant into an electric one. If you are looking to design a super finished model of Buggati Veron, go for the Solidworks course. If you are good at arts and sketching go for the Automotive Sketching course. In case you are looking to repair or troubleshoot your bike/scooter consider opting for Motorcycle Engineering Course. In case you want to start your future journey of beginning a career in Automobile industry you can opt-in this particular manner –